Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

After torturing myself re-watching the entire match I don’t get the love some people have for Fledger. Sure he’s a big forward (something we genuinely lack) but he’s got butter fingers and is GUARANTEED to drop the ball at least twice a game (when we are either on a roll or trying to get out of our red zone). Also he seems to be prone to “brain snaps” but that would imply that he has a brain 😂😂.
Honestly we should start with either Bullemor or even Te’O.

After torturing myself re-watching the entire match I don’t get the love some people have for Fledger. Sure he’s a big forward (something we genuinely lack) but he’s got butter fingers and is GUARANTEED to drop the ball at least twice a game (when we are either on a roll or trying to get out of our red zone). Also he seems to be prone to “brain snaps” but that would imply that he has a brain 😂😂.
He’s not a starter, at least not yet. He’s a benchie.

My two cents. Brilliant to win no matter how bad they/we were .
Dearden has to be in the 17 if not starting.
Kev could have put him.on earlier but probably didn't want to risk destroying his confidence if the dogs managed to come back from 12 down.
The worry was how we couldn't pull the Dogs D apart when we got inside 20.
All our tries came from outside 40 which wont happen against top 8 sides.
No variation in the rucking, barely even dropping a forward back under, its pedestrian stuff and makes us easy to pick off.
Facing Melb down there coming off back to back losses is a test.

Very interested in the @BooKhaki opinion of the worst player in the league. I'm sure there'll be a rationalisation of some description.
I said previously his 9mins that Kevvie trusted him with in round 2 was the best I've ever seen him play. And he wasn't a liability in round 3. My opinion wasn't "he can never have a decent stint" I just said he is arguably the worst player in the comp. I still stand by that, 2-3 games where he isn't a liability doesn't disprove that.

I said previously his 9mins that Kevvie trusted him with in round 2 was the best I've ever seen him play. And he wasn't a liability in round 3. My opinion wasn't "he can never have a decent stint" I just said he is arguably the worst player in the comp. I still stand by that, 2-3 games where he isn't a liability doesn't disprove that.
Sure buddy, sure. His 15 minutes in round 2 and his 20 minutes in round three were all good quality. Of course he played last year too in the wooden spoon team yet surprise surprise, his stats were not too bad. Well, considering he's the worst player in the league they're not too bad. It's clearly not possible you could be wrong so...It's a puzzle alright! Hasn't missed a tackle either in the two games. Good post contact. A tackle bust as well. Still a terrible player of course🙄

What Flegler brings is really good leg speed through the middle, he’s not someone who’s going to run over the top of the opposition and constantly win the physical battle but I think there’s a lot of value in him coming off the bench against tired middles.
In saying that, he is still extremely raw and has the occasional brain snap and bad decision in his game at the moment.

Nah memes have got nothing to do with it.
the fact that Milford hasn’t done anything for years and has taken up a mill a year however does.
He dropped the ball a couple of times last night too. Sure he had a couple of nice kicks but again, he needs to learn when to kick to corners and not bomb all day every day.
Apologies, I misread your post. I thought you'd said "
Croft of Milford don’t score that try because they don’t support as much as Dearden.
"
instead of "Milford hasn't done anything for years."

Had a nightmare that the Bulldogs scored a try to beat us with a only minute to go last night... It was heavy

Sure buddy, sure. His 15 minutes in round 2 and his 20 minutes in round three were all good quality. Of course he played last year too in the wooden spoon team yet surprise surprise, his stats were not too bad. Well, considering he's the worst player in the league they're not too bad. It's clearly not possible you could be wrong so...It's a puzzle alright! Hasn't missed a tackle either in the two games. Good post contact. A tackle bust as well. Still a terrible player of course🙄
Are you related to him? You know it's possible to be the worst in a professional league, but still have the ability to perform? I still think he is one of the worst players currently in the NRL, and he is gonna need more than 32mins of game time to change my mind. I do like the fact he hasn't tried the stupid offload he always got wrong.

Are you related to him?
Did he sleep with your wife?

I do like the fact he hasn't tried the stupid offload he always got wrong.
Why was he credited with 11 offloads in 13 appearances last year if he always got it wrong? He actually did try an offload on the weekend so once again it seems you are just speaking out of your arse.

Not the prettiest win but it should do the lads the world of good. You could see them grow in confidence and really change they way they play as the game went on, despite it only been against the dogs.

A few points I've picked up;
Big credit to TPJ, he's really stepped up in terms of doing the hard yards. Nothing stupid and hard straight carries. He hasn't really provided the impact he's capable of but hopefully he works into that.

Ben Teo has really impressed me too. He's been very solid calm head out there and also takes some of those tough hit ups in our own 20. Kennedy was very impressive as well.

Herbie just seems to keep improving. I never really saw him as anything more then a stock standard centre who did his job. But he could very well become and elite centre at this rate. He's similar to Staggs and Manu where he just has that ability to create something.

Very important they take the confidence from this win into next week.

Herbie just seems to keep improving. I never really saw him as anything more then a stock standard centre who did his job. But he could very well become and elite centre at this rate. He's similar to Staggs and Manu where he just has that ability to create something.
Isaako needs to live off Herbie when he has the ball. He does beat a man but hasn't quite got that killer acceleration off the mark after he steps.

Still, if he has support
from his fullback there are points to be had .

Last edited:
Isaako needs to live off Herbie when he has the ball. He does beat a man but hasn't quite got that killer acceleration off the mark after he steps.

Still, if he has support
from his fullback there are points to be had .
Good point, I've noticed that. he just seems to be a bee's dick short of getting away from the cover tackle and into the clear. I'm sure it will come as he works on his strength and conditioning though as he is always working to improve his game.

Did he sleep with your wife?

Why was he credited with 11 offloads in 13 appearances last year if he always got it wrong? He actually did try an offload on the weekend so once again it seems you are just speaking out of your arse.
You know you can offload a ball onto the ground, the opposition can pick it up, and it's still an offload...

I don't recall seeing an offload from him on Saturday, and I just checked the fox sports stats and he was credited 0. So unless you wanna send me a clip.

You know you can offload a ball onto the ground, the opposition can pick it up, and it's still an offload
Offloads are only counted if it is gathered by a teammate.

I don't recall seeing an offload from him on Saturday, and I just checked the fox sports stats and he was credited 0. So unless you wanna send me a clip.
Screenshot 2021 03 29 112519

EDIT: Are you just full of shit mate? I thought I ought to check the Fox Sports stats like you said and he's credited with an offload there.
Screenshot 2021 03 29 113943

Last edited:
Was that the one that landed on the ground and bounced a few times? I didn't think it was Kennedy.
Yes. I find it helps to know who a player actually is before you start bagging him. He was credited with an offload on fox sports stats as well despite what you said, I added it onto the last post.

You know you can offload a ball onto the ground, the opposition can pick it up, and it's still an offload...

Doesn't matter what Fox credited him with, he got an offload away. Wasn't pretty but it was okay. Probably better if just accepted you were wrong and admitted it like an adult.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • GCBRONCO
  • The Strapper
  • barker
  • winslow_wong
  • Alec
  • broncsgoat
  • Mr Fourex
  • Culhwch
  • Astro
  • whykickamoocow
  • Clintos
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.