/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Time to get on the piss.

I have to be honest though and say it is such a shit song. The tempo is fine but the words and the key its sung never ever took into consideration that it would be a pack of footy players signing it.

I have to be honest though and say it is such a shit song. The tempo is fine but the words and the key its sung never ever took into consideration that it would be a pack of footy players signing it.
Hope this helps:

WE'RE THE BRONCOS

We’re the Broncos
The mighty Broncos
We keep fighting every second till the end

We’re the Broncos
The greatest team on earth
We’re the heart of all Queensland

Never stop
We never rest
On and on we beat the best
Never giving up we bleed maroon and gold

For the league
We risk it all
Miles above
We’re standing tall
We’re the finest and the greatest club of all

We’re the Broncos
The mighty Broncos

We breathe in our soul
The best game of all
We are the Broncos of Queensland

Hey!!

Is there a video of the teams song somewhere?

Hope this helps:

WE'RE THE BRONCOS

We’re the Broncos
The mighty Broncos

We’re the Broncos

Never stop
We never rest

For the league
We risk it all
Miles above
We’re standing tall

We’re the Broncos
The mighty Broncos

We breathe in our soul
The best game of all

Hey!!

Yeh, nah it's still cringeworthy even when the Wiggles sing it.

Croft of Milford don’t score that try because they don’t support as much as Dearden.
He legit wanted his hands on the ball muiltiple times in the short amount of sets he played, which is a great sign.
Give him 80 minutes and I am sure we will learn he has a lot more to offer, but in 7 minutes we still learnt that he should be our first half picked in the starting 17.
Milford was up in support a fair bit last night. I think it was the first try, Milf was involved in the play then backed it up and was off Issaako's hip in support. Iirc the one Dearden scored Milf threw the second last pass then was in support over on the left. Don't let memes cloud your view of what actually happens.

Last edited:
Hope this helps:

WE'RE THE BRONCOS

We’re the Broncos
The mighty Broncos

We’re the Broncos

Never stop
We never rest

For the league
We risk it all
Miles above
We’re standing tall

We’re the Broncos
The mighty Broncos

We breathe in our soul
The best game of all

Hey!!

I think we're gonna need a better song.

Terrible game to watch but great to get a win. Issako won us the game with the first 2 tries.

Kennedy reminds me of a young fit Napa, very strong in defence. When Lodge is back numbers should allow us to have tpj back on edge.

first 60 minutes was the worst professional football I have ever seen. Perfect conditions yet handling was awful from both teams.

herbie, TPJ and mead were great, but again I felt cardigan was really letting us down in the middle and had a bad error or two as well. Milford was trying but no one was running off him at any speed. Croft was useless and surely the try from dearden is the end of him for a bit.

difficult to see how Corey gets back into the team. I believe he is on the final year of his p/o in his favour? Difficult to see him with us next year, unless he accepts a major pay cut or Coates takes a big pay day
Unfortunately 2022 is the last year of his player option. But given he’s getting no game time he may leave.

Yeh, nah it's still cringeworthy even when the Wiggles sing it.
it’s lame af

I hate it personally. Just as much as the garbage ‘Let’s go Broncos’ tune from what seems like the mid-90s (at the latest) that gets played as the team runs out for kickoff

I thought Glenn actually did a better performance last night, bit more of a captain's effort
His effort to try and trap the bulldog back (forget who it was maybe Hopa) in goal was something else, I thought he actually got him to be honestly bias.

Croft was being absolutely blasted by Braith. And everything Braith said was true, as much as I can't stand his commentary. Everything poor old Croft does is pre meditated whether it's on or not.

When Dearden came on, you could see instantly that even though he had a plan, he'd look up at the defensive line and would then decide what to do. It is split second stuff but it makes the difference whether a play has a chance of working or not. He passed once into a gap, he held the ball, and he drove the forwards down the field. It's all you can ask for, and before he scored the try I knew I want him there next week.

Croft offers absolutely nothing. Except good hair, he has that I suppose.

Milford was up in support a fair bit last night. I think it was the first try, Milf was involved in the play then backed it up and was off Issaako's hip in support. Iirc the one Dearden scored Milf threw the second last pass then was in support over on the left. Don't let memes cloud your view of what actually happens.
Yeah thought milf was solid, he just needs to keep building of that , same can be said for isaako and Turpin.

it’s lame af

I hate it personally. Just as much as the garbage ‘Let’s go Broncos’ tune from what seems like the mid-90s (at the latest) that gets played as the team runs out for kickoff
I can just about put up with the 90's 'Let's go Broncos' but I think one of the reasons we're losing is no one wants to sing this dirge. It's supposed to bring the guys together watching them 'sing' that last night was dreadful.

Surely there is something better? I mean how the feck did this get brought in as the team song? How did it get accepted as 'yeh that's a great song, we'll start using that'. I'm sure it never. I'd bet it was just pushed on them by marketing. I just can't imahine belting that out after a GF win.

I can just about put up with the 90's 'Let's go Broncos' but I think one of the reasons we're losing is no one wants to sing this dirge. It's supposed to bring the guys together watching them 'sing' that last night was dreadful.

Surely there is something better? I mean how the feck did this get brought in as the team song? How did it get accepted as 'yeh that's a great song, we'll start using that'. I'm sure it never. I'd bet it was just pushed on them by marketing. I just can't imahine belting that out after a GF win.

Careful before we end up with next year we got Kevie as the team song.

Nah memes have got nothing to do with it.
the fact that Milford hasn’t done anything for years and has taken up a mill a year however does.
He dropped the ball a couple of times last night too. Sure he had a couple of nice kicks but again, he needs to learn when to kick to corners and not bomb all day every day.

Wish we could get whoever wrote the Greater Western Sydney Giants song to do ours. I hate watching the boys mumble through our team song. 6 years we've been singing it but it's so shit that barely any one sings along or knows the words.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Broncosarethebest
  • TimWhatley
  • Financeguy
  • broncos4life
  • kiwibronco
  • Mister Wright
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • sooticus
  • Fozz
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
  • Lurker
  • lynx000
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.