Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

NRL Captain
Contributor
Sep 22, 2016
I actually can see Herbie and Niu holding their spots. Isaako deserves to hold his spot at fullback. Where does staggs fit? mead is fantastic, old head and good value. Coates you cant move him.....

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Look, the first half was horrid but that second half gave them everything they needed and more. They poured on points, kept the dogs scoreless and ran out the the game easily the stronger team plus far better bench use.

yea if we had to play one half of shit football im glad it was the first half.
i feel runnign away with it at the end is 100 times better for your confidence then just hanging on barely for a win

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Mead was excellent, I shook my head when his signing was announced but I am eating my words now.
Kennedy adds a toughness off the bench, he hits hard in defence and runs hard.
Great result after a forgettable first half
You guys were a bit harsh on the first half. What I noticed is we didn’t let them score, then we tightened the screws further. That was Kevvie’s plan.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Our backs are right up there with some of the best in the league, that's what I learned from this game

I didn't expect Isaako to be the guy to break the game open

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
I actually can see Herbie and Niu holding their spots. Isaako deserves to hold his spot at fullback. Where does staggs fit? mead is fantastic, old head and good value. Coates you cant move him.....
Bench to start out. He’s coming back from injury anyway.

K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014
Mead was excellent, I shook my head when his signing was announced but I am eating my words now.
Kennedy adds a toughness off the bench, he hits hard in defence and runs hard.
Great result after a forgettable first half
Mead was fine the first time he played for us and he was fine for the Titans before that. I think a few peoples standards have dropped since then.
I admit I was worried this time because he's over 30 and been away from the NRL.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Aldo
  • marw
  • Morkel
  • Howie
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Santa
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.