Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
I thought that was 2015? Parcell 5m out on basically the last play of the game.

Yeah you're right. I'm not sure why I'm forgetting the 2016 victory, but one thing in our favor is when it comes to Melbourne, historically we do better against them down there than we do at Suncorp which is just bizarre.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Yeah you're right. I'm not sure why I'm forgetting the 2016 victory, but one thing in our favor is when it comes to Melbourne, historically we do better against them down there than we do at Suncorp which is just bizarre.
Mate tbh I dont even remember the 2016 win

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
What a bludger of a game..................its a win tho...................ermmmmmm yeah............... I'm not really sure what else to say. 🤨

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
One thing I am really concerned about is both our starting halves were essentially shithouse again. Milford was better but really all he had was his kicking game giving the Dogs back 3 nightmares. Every attempt he made to run the ball was a fart in a balloon. Croft was just garbage all around. I honestly don't see how he is selected next week over Dearden and surely Kev can see that. Dearden was on for 9 minutes, bagged a try and looked far more dangerous.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
163987996 10158946354694631 6410148583706758495 o

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
You guys were a bit harsh on the first half. What I noticed is we didn’t let them score, then we tightened the screws further. That was Kevvie’s plan.
Man, that first half was terrible. Errors, No idea in attack in their twenty, and the defensive line was the Broncos of old, sitting back and letting the attack come to them.
Thank God the Dogs were even more clueless.

S

scobie

QCup Player
Sep 1, 2017
I still think he would be our best option at fullback currently because he is always looking to get involved with everything.
Agree. When he broke the line twice in the first half, Isaako was no where to be seen. That should be his bread and butter.

T

Thelmus

NRL Player
Apr 19, 2016
C
He got so much confidence and tonight he was positioned well defensively... let’s bring on an out of confidence and rusty storm... by no means do I expect to win but I think if we give them a good run for their money we are looking good for the future
I respect Wolfie's opinion on farnsworth, but I want to see what Isaako can do at the back with a bit of confidence.
I don't want him trying cut out passes and sweep plays. Just do what he did tonight and help in the back line and feed off the second rowers.
Farnsworth is currently doing a wonderful job at centre (I think a lot of that is having a more experienced player next to him in mead, helping him out) and I'd keep there until injury or the like forces changes.
Staggs possibly replaces Niu but I'd start him off the bench to begin anyway on his return. Walking into teams from injury is a recipe for poor form and staggs is very capable of filling a utility role until he is 100% match fit and up to speed with the back line.
I hope Asiata is fit next week. Him and Haas will make a huge upgrade to our pack. Slip Asiata into lock and start Haas and carrigan as props. Relieve with Kennedy, flegler, And Teo,.
I'm tempted to say dearden needs to replace croft but I want dearden to succeed over the long term so I'm in two minds but either way he doesnt play bench utility next week. He's either starting half with us or continuing his education in q cup. (I prefer the second option even though we might be weaker for it.

Unread

Active Now

• mrslong
  • GCBRONCO
  • john1420
  • Harry Sack
  • Lostboy
  • Wolfie
  • Manofoneway
  • Waynesaurus
  • Allo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Browny
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.