vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Glenn was better than Sua’a ainec.

Not one for fat shaming but the fucker is fat
Darn if that’s fat mate, I wanna be fat! hang on I already am!! I ain’t looking like him though lol.

Glenn played 80 with 40 rum meters and Su’a played 40 with 132 meteres. C’mon! Offa too...... is another who did a lot more than what many may notice tonight.

Last edited:
Darn if that’s fat mate, I wanna be fat! hang on I already am!! I ain’t looking like him though lol.

Glenn played 80 with 40 rum meters and Su’a played 40 with 132 meteres. C’mon! Offa too...... is another who did a lot more than what many may notice tonight.
There's his problem right there. No one plays well after 40 rum meters.

It’s a shot at him. The kid played injured with busted ankles all last year and still played well. Finally broke the ankle clean and is just getting back into it and showed tonight he can play 2nd row, centre, lock and prop. He has a Lot more value than u think and seibs knows it.

Exactly, if he stays fit he will silence his critics and Glenn will be pushed aside. Glenn has his place atm but I don't think he'll be able to hold fifita and sua out for to long.

Don't get to worked up mate , plenty of one eyed pirates around these parts!

Sua is a classy player, would hate to lose him.

Maybe not the right spot for it but Tautau Moga was given a TWO game ban for allegedly assaulting a taxi-driver. At least Flegler killing it makes the wait to watch Payne Haas a bit easier..

Last edited by a moderator:
Roberts and Issako vs Lafai is most concerning. I'm sure Seibold will be drilling both of them on how to defend his flick pass and step. If we are able to pin them down through the middle hopefully Lafai has less room.

Roberts and Issako vs Lafai is most concerning. I'm sure Seibold will be drilling both of them on how to defend his flick pass and step. If we are able to pin them down through the middle hopefully Lafai has less room.

Meanwhile Oates can probably just relax, since Aitken is a massive fucking hog.

If Aitken isn’t the most over-rated player in the game he is at least in the top 5.

The Dragons have a few contenders: Aitken, Hunt, Dufty, Norman, McInnes, PV, Graham (not sure if he’s still rated, but he’s gone south badly). Widdop is their Smith in terms of carrying them. JDB carried their forwards and without him they look dreadful. Without JDB and Friz our forwards should just absolutely dominate theirs.

Yeah dragons looked sharp, it's not going to be a walk in the park. We will need to continue that form and some

That’s the mindset the boys should have, but as an observer the Dragons didn’t look great. Souths were a bit off the boil in the first half and that GI/ Gagai edge (where they ran in their tries) is borderline the worst defensive edge in the comp at the moment.

Last edited:
The Dragons have a few contenders: Aitken, Hunt, Dufty, Norman, McInnes, PV, Graham (not sure if he’s still rated, but he’s gone south badly). Widdop is their Smith in terms of carrying them. JDB carried their forwards and without him they look dreadful. Without JDB and Friz our forwards should just absolutely dominate theirs.

That’s the mindset the boys should have, but as an observer the Dragons didn’t look great. Souths were a bit off the boil in the first half and that GI/ Gagai edge (where they ran in their tries) is borderline the worst defensive edge in the comp at the moment.

I thought they asked a lot of questions at the start but lost their way. Could easily rack up a score if you're not on , but you're right they will miss Friz & JDB.

Early betting markets have us at
1.46 and the drag queens at 2.70
With the line at 6.5
Whilst that seems reasonable I think those prices were similar to last years semi final.
I just hope the result is a lot different next Thursday night.

It’s a shot at him. The kid played injured with busted ankles all last year and still played well. Finally broke the ankle clean and is just getting back into it and showed tonight he can play 2nd row, centre, lock and prop. He has a Lot more value than u think and seibs knows it.

I don’t get where my opinion of Su’a in the pecking order in forwards that are a must keep is having a shot at him. He is valuable to the team and yes I would love to keep him.

But gun to your head, if you had to lose 2 of the current crop of forwards who have played first grade at the moment to sign the likes of Oates, Pangai, etc long term who would be your 2? Think most of us here love Alex Glenn but if push came to shove I reckon 99% of people would have him as number 1 that we can cover and then it would be a toss up between Su’a and maybe Flegler but Flegler is only starting out and would currently be on minimum wage so that’s an unfair comparison.

Complete opposite to having a go at him mate. He is a good player didn’t say otherwise. This is a hypothetical scenario in terms of planning our salary cap around trying to keep a great group of forwards together long term. I have Fifita as a more promising long term prospect than Su’a

I thought they asked a lot of questions at the start but lost their way. Could easily rack up a score if you're not on , but you're right they will miss Friz & JDB.

I thought the Dragons were quite strong for the first 20min. They were rolling through Souths with ease, but lost their way after a couple of dubious tries.

Early ball control and discipline is key. Getting into a grind with their pack will be playing away from our strengths.

It's too bad Fifita plays on the right edge.

I would have liked to see Milford getting Fifita one-on-one with Hunt. Hunt's defence has been quite bad this year.

I would still like to see us target him every now and then when we're in their 20 but I don't see Glenn really causing much trouble.

Sua is a classy player, would hate to lose him.

Maybe not the right spot for it but Tautau Moga was given a TWO game ban for allegedly assaulting a taxi-driver. At least Flegler killing it makes the wait to watch Payne Haas a bit easier..

I’m still annoyed at haas’ suspension but also pleased at flegler getting a game. He’s now ahead of Su’A from my POV

Active Now

• Spoon
  • bazza
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  • Skyblues87
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.