PRE-GAME Round 3 - Broncos vs Dragons

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Really ? It’s pretty sad that people can be so hateful towards children, I bet the broncos visiting their school will be something they remember for a long time.
Definitely man, very sad. The kids there absolutely adore the Broncos, you can tell how excited they were and Darius said it's the biggest reception they've got. That's how you win fans over and that's how you get minority groups into the wider community, through sports. Great move from the club. Reinforces why I love this club so much.

reading that thread made me sick. I often times don't realise, or forget, how sheltered I am - pretty much all of my friends are openminded and thoughtful people. I get trapped into thinking that everyone is like that. Then I see a thread like that, with people with similar interests (broncos) and it's just a heavy reminder.
Screen Shot 2019 03 26 at 82921 am
Screen Shot 2019 03 26 at 82911 am

This is where Australia gets it's "bigotted" tag from. And indeed it's appearing more and more a lot of Aussies are.
The thing that bugs me about a lot of their comments are "why don't you go to a Christian school?" SMH. Aren't Churchie & Nudgee 2 of the biggest Rugby League nurseries going around? Haven't the NRL been working for years to get into the Catholic school system, and are finally succeeding. People are so full of hate. It's quite upsetting really.

It's almost as if social media is a cancer.

Do yourselves a favour and get rid of FB, your happiness will skyrocket when you realize you don't actually give a shit about what your acquaintances from 10+ years ago are upto, or the bs they spew.

This is where Australia gets it's "bigotted" tag from. And indeed it's appearing more and more a lot of Aussies are.
The thing that bugs me about a lot of their comments are "why don't you go to a Christian school?" SMH. Aren't Churchie & Nudgee 2 of the biggest Rugby League nurseries going around? Haven't the NRL been working for years to get into the Catholic school system, and are finally succeeding. People are so full of hate. It's quite upsetting really.

Agreed alongside the same as the attitudes towards people of different religions or atheists, refugees and the LGBT community. The worst thing you can do is alienate others as that causes more social issues and potentially dangerous scenarios as well.
Sadly the hatred, ignorance etc is often a product of ones upbringing, combine that with the hatred and agendas pushed from those in authority or media positions and it really only makes it worse.

If they are so petty to not be Broncos fans because the club is reaching out to the muslim community, then that reflects poorly on them, not the Broncos. And as a fellow Broncos fan, they won't be missed.

Last edited:
Agreed alongside the same as the attitudes towards people of different religions or atheists, refugees and the LGBT community. The worst thing you can do is alienate others as that causes more social issues and potentially dangerous scenarios as well.
Sadly the hatred, ignorance etc is often a product of ones upbringing, combine that with the hatred and agendas pushed from those in authority or media positions and it really only makes it worse.

If they are so petty to not be Broncos fans because the club is reaching out to the muslim community, then that reflects poorly on them, not the Broncos. And as a fellow Broncos fan, they won't be missed.
As a Christian I cop a lot of hatred too. It seems people are full of hate and anger at anyone not themselves, which ironically is because they probably hate themselves.

Choose Love people. Except for the Dragons, them you don't have to love. Especially Ben Hunt. Don't love him. Or any Sims either.

Last edited:
As a Christian I cop a lot of hatred too. It seems people are full of hate and anger at anyone not themselves, which ironically is because they probably hate themselves.

Choose Love people. Except for the Dragons, them you don't have to love. Especially Ben Hunt. Don't love him. Or any Sims either.
:lol::lol::lol:

Yep and so many people get their views from social media, which just stems from other uneducated *****. People find it easier to jump on the bandwagon than have their own veiws.

Hopefully Sims in is the only change for the Dragons. Don't want to see Widdop moved back into the halves where he should be.

The Drags should go something like:

1. Maranta
2. Pereira
3. Norman
4. Lafai
5. Pearson
6. Hunt
7. Widdop

14. Aitken

18. Dufty

Yep and so many people get their views from social media, which just stems from other uneducated *****. People find it easier to jump on the bandwagon than have their own veiws.
I agree

Active Now

• Astro
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.