PRE-GAME Round 3 - Broncos vs Eels

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Late game news matt lodge to bench does anyone think? or will they play it safe and not let him play this week?

Late game news matt lodge to bench does anyone think?

Lodge in for Kennedy or Bullemor would be my guess.

With Seibs saying Bullemore would come off the Bench, would that mean he's come into our Top 30 now?

I'm not sure if the development player restrictions are still in place due to the shortened season, I'll see if I can find anything about it.

Lodge in for Kennedy or Bullemor would be my guess.

I'm not sure if the development player restrictions are still in place due to the shortened season, I'll see if I can find anything about it.
My understanding is that now you're allowed 32 players in your bubble with a certain amount of staff. Teams have picked two development players to be part of the top 30. Anyone from the 32 can now play.

My understanding is that now you're allowed 32 players in your bubble with a certain amount of staff. Teams have picked two development players to be part of the top 30. Anyone from the 32 can now play.
Seibold mentioned it in a recent interview.

Late game news matt lodge to bench does anyone think? or will they play it safe and not let him play this week?
Lodge has working overtime to return from a knee injury and has won the race to play against the Eels, with coach Anthony Seibold saying the big prop will come off the bench.

“We expect him to play, so it’s good for us – he’s a leader in our group and he’ll make a real impact,” said Seibold.

Last edited:
At least we won't be relying on some piece of individual brilliance from him to win.

As good as it is, we need structures in place to put away teams when our forward pack has done the work.
But I love having the 2 big kids that demolish all the other regular kids in my team!

"He trained really well, [Lodge] he's been training all week..Lodgey's fit and ready to go. He'll come off the bench"
- Alex Glenn this morning.

Brisbane have won 4 out of their last 5 against the Eels @ Suncorp.

Get em lads!

I fucking love our forward pack these days. I remember for so long that we had quality starters and **** all else. Essentially needing to be ahead before the spuds come on to under all the good work. Now if have 80 minutes of pain and it's fucking awesome.

No strapping on Lodge's knee, very good sign that he's 100%

good to have the big fella back....lets hope he can stay fit and build up match fitness...he and Haas arguably one of the best front row duos in the comp currently..

Still got contain sivo on the kick returns. Also don’t give that prick Jennings any space.
Yep, they have a few Outside Backs which on their day could absolutely skin us. Staying on top of their Forwards will make that a lot harder so it’s critical we control that arm wrestle and don’t make it easy for them to get on a roll.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • GCBRONCO
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
  • broncs30
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Gympie devil
  • Morkel
  • westy316
  • ezpz
  • marw
  • Midean
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Strop
  • bazza
  • kiwibronco
  • BroncosMan
  • Skathen
... and 33 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.