Round 3 Discussion

Parra were absolute rubbish tonight. I feel so sorry for nathan Hindmarsh, Luke Burt, Jarryd Hayne and Tim Mannah look at the effort they put in week after week only to get results like that. Having a good tipping week 3/4 so far.

There were really 11,000 at the Titans game? I guess they were hiding under their seats.

Personally I think it is location over bad support. The Titans bandwagon has fallen off but both matches tonight had rain. Everyone says getting to Skilled is hard and your only option is public transport. The Skilled Park website says there is some trackwork at various stations, so maybe it is their version of our tunnels for this weekend.

Don't know much about the location of DFS. So assume the rain was the major factor.

On to the Broncos supporters. I would like to see a few bad seasons just to weed out the genuine Broncos fans. I think the crowd average would still only drop to around the low to mid 20,000 mark. Which would be poor for a Broncos crowd but would probably still be close to the top of averages.

Our worst ever season resulted in our strongest crowd attendance in years strangely enough.

A lot of out of towners form the Cowboys crowds hence their love for Saturday night games. Obviously the rain thinned their numbers out.

Apart from the rain they were playing parra

I don't think we've ever disputed rain as an excuse. It's the tunnels and the night life which had us LOLing.

Some word floating around that Maurice Blair spent last night in the lock-up at the Gold Coast after hitting a girl in the face while out on the sauce in Surfer's.

Can't find a link anywhere yet.

Rocky you do realise that cowboys fans travel several hours to see a game, not the safest roads to be traveling on in torrential rain

Well they matched it with the top teams last year, so why can't they this year? Nothing much has changed in their roster.

If the scuttle is accurate then the thing that has changed is the animosity towards Farrar. Apparently he is extremely unpopular, whatever the reason the Tigers are sod ordinary ATM.

Dogs are slaying the Warriors at the moment.

Ropati's made an early comeback from his injury and has been carved up twice in defence.

Bulldogs are playing really good footy. Warriors should lift though

Warriors get ripped off should have been B O Doubt.

What a massive call that turned out to be, Dogs wrap up the game with a length of the field try from a Warriors grubber. Brilliant chase by Locke on Barber but the Dogs had more numbers.

Duggan injured .... again. He either breaks easy or he's a softc@#k and i'm leaning toward Softc0#k.

Duggan injured .... again. He either breaks easy or he's a softc@#k and i'm leaning toward Softc0#k.

And to think he's probably the highest paid player in league.

He was injured after Aubusson came in on a completed tackle. How that wasn't a penalty for a late shot or Aubusson being offside is beyond me.

Roosters looking very dangerous but can't hold onto the ball.

If anyone wants to know what a dwarf bodybuilder on roids looks like, it's Justin Carney.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • ostin86
  • Jazza
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • Foordy
  • BroncosMan
  • The True King
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Johnny92
  • Kev_Guz
  • Battler
  • ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.