Round 3 Discussion

Apparently he had 3 other tries called backed for infringements. The Warriors definitely need to play him in place of Tupou as the Lemon Lymans really need that sort of strikepower.

Manly are getting smashed by the Sharks. Sharks are playing well but Manly are just too bad to be true, if you didn't know better you'd be checking the betting sheets.

Sharks playing the same way they did last year against the Dragons.

Gallen 30 hithups 250m+ and 35 tackles. That's incredible, what a player. He must be one of the fittest guys in the game.

Absolutely huge performance. Quite possibility the most important player to his side in recent years. He's so instrumental in everything the Sharks do.

He's done better than that before. Think he ended up with 33 or 34 runs one day.

He seriously has to be the fittest player in the game. Most props are gasping for air after 40 minutes and 10 runs.

Toovey is crap.

Love seeing Manly lose.

Why does Monday night football seem to have the upset of the week generally? Really sucks for tipping.

How long do people think Tony Williams will get? It was very similar to the Dave Taylor and Eddy Pettybourne of last year. Plus he has a second go a few sets later with a head slam. Wouldn't be surprised if it is 2 weeks, maybe a week depending on his history.

Did he even lift between the legs? I thought he just picked him up and flipped him with his upper body strength.

Did he even lift between the legs? I thought he just picked him up and flipped him with his upper body strength.

Didn't lift between the legs but still got him into a dangerous position and almost landed on his head. Sorry not like DT and EP in regards to tackle style just ending position.

Yeah, I have a feeling that it might be more lenient because he didn't lift between the legs. Whilst the positioning at the end was really bad, it was a result of T-Rex just being too strong, rather than doing something wrong in terms of the actual tackling technique. Might not sway the judiciary but I'm sure that's the argument they'll use.

Good on the Sharks that was a great win and Manly are no duds either, Gallen holy god what an epic player easily the best forward in the world. 4/8 from tipping thanks to that upset win

Broncos/Knights (right)
Dragons/Tigers (wrong)
Titans/Storm (right)
Cowboys/Eels (right)
Warriors/Bulldogs (right)
Roosters/Raiders (wrong)
Panthers/Souths (wrong)
Sharks/Sea Eagles (wrong)

I was 5/5 after the Bulldogs win. I didnt trouble the scores after that!

I did love Gall's performance. ANd he is an an epic performer

But sometimes I think he does too much. For eg. his exhaustion nearly cost them the game cos he did a few silly offloads drop balls in the last few minutes.

Matt Ballin had 61 tackles. Not a bad effort either.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Sproj
  • Hurrijo
  • Brocko
  • cento
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Maddy
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
  • Mick_Hancock
  • lynx000
  • Morkel
  • Harry Sack
  • NSW stables
  • Cavalo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.