Round 3 Discussion

I wonder if they play modem sounds when they show the download bar during the video ref decision.

Pretty low quality game, I agree Fozz, Roosters hold the ball they win which will really sh@t me because the Raiders head to head are the 5th leg of a big 6 leg multi for me with Manly to beat Sharks on Monday.

Bunnies by 10 at the break. Starting to look shaky as their 18-0 lead was cut to 18-12. Intresting half coming up.

Defence is still a worry after that performance. We did gift the Panthers 2 tries but the 2 in the first half were very simple. Either way just happy with the win.

It's been a good performance from Souths but you'd have to hope they build on it. Can't see them completing as many sets as they did today on a consistent basis.

How were the Warriors favourites for that game and how come everyone was tipping them. I didn't tip them and I came away with the result.

How were the Warriors favourites for that game and how come everyone was tipping them. I didn't tip them and I came away with the result.
They haven't been great but haven't been bad for the first 2 rounds. Playing in NZ generally gives them a huge advantage and why they would have just been favourites.

No Surprise to see GI carve it up at fullback. Could have been as good as Slater if he played his whole career in the 1. Bunnies will be dangerous next week but I think our defense can hold them .

They haven't been great but haven't been bad for the first 2 rounds. Playing in NZ generally gives them a huge advantage and why they would have just been favourites.

They probably should have just about won that game too. IMO they got ripped off when the V Ref didn't give them B o Doubt which would have put them in front with about 5 to go. If that decision was given the Dogs still had time to score but we'll never know.

Apparently his switch to Fullback has been a revelation in today's game. It's been all Inglis from what Twiztid is telling me.

I've been calling for this switch for years. Fullback is his spot.

He was injured after Aubusson came in on a completed tackle. How that wasn't a penalty for a late shot or Aubusson being offside is beyond me.

Roosters looking very dangerous but can't hold onto the ball.

I have no love for the Roosters or the Raiders but that was one of the cheapest shots I've seen for a while.

Geeze the Roosters were rubbish considering they were playing 14 men.

That's correct.
Also floods so you can't actually get across the roads......those lazy North Queenslanders.......

I was going to go to teh Titans game cos I was down the gold coast, but it was pouring rain. But the main reason we ended up bailing was the $15 tickets advertised turned out to be for kids and GA was going to cost us $27 each. So we said stuff that, we'll watch on Telly. If the Broncos were playing it would have been a different story and we would have gone.

Both of the Broncos and Roosters won this weekend. Double victory for me :smile:

Glen Fisiahiiiiiiii scored 6 tries in the NSW cup. That's an epic haul even in D Grade touch footy!

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Big Del
  • Midean
  • HarryAllan7
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
  • Harry Sack
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Cavalo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • Adammacca
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.