Round 3 Discussion

I tell you what, the Broncs just need to pummel the Cows up the middle next week, they look horrible there.

Boy that was a quality try by the Cows!

Ladies and gentlemen, QLD's next hooker... Apparently.

Boy does that hurt just on halftime, the Roosters were doing very well to hold on but that horrible kick from Friend gives the cowboys a gift opportunity to send the roosters into the sheds with a hit to their confidence.

The thing is, you expect kids to make mistakes but it's the Roosters experienced players who are stinking it up. Friend kicks out on the full, Guerra knocks on, Moa and Twoeyedtickayahoo both penalised (I think) and Fergusen running like a fairy every time he has the ball.

Where JWH. He's one of the main reasons I don't like the Roosters but they could certainly do with him. With Niko, Frei and Copley in the team I actually find myself going for the Roosters.

Will the next Qld hooker please stand up.

Will the next Qld hooker please stand up.

537693-matt-parchell.jpg

The thing is, you expect kids to make mistakes but it's the Roosters experienced players who are stinking it up. Friend kicks out on the full, Guerra knocks on, Moa and Twoeyedtickayahoo both penalised (I think) and Fergusen running like a fairy every time he has the ball.

Absolutely. And those first two tries down Ferguson and SKD wing.

Aidan Guerra has really let the Roosters down in the first few rounds and it is very frustrating to watch. He is a senior player and he is not pulling his weight.

Where JWH. He's one of the main reasons I don't like the Roosters but they could certainly do with him. With Niko, Frei and Copley in the team I actually find myself going for the Roosters.

Injured along with Cordner.

I almost feel sorry for the Chooks. Poor JNik, I really hope this season makes him and not breaks him. So far out of his depth.

SKD has been very impressive. Latrell Mitchell is a fucking monster! Guerra has been out on his feet since the 20th minute and doesn't look much better after half time. The senior Roosters need to get their shit together.

Cows were impressive early and took the foot off the pedal. They really invite teams back at them after the early onslaught, I think we'll have their measure tbh. Glad they got their shit game out last week and not this week, they were always going to be on fire after that abysmal effort against the Eels. Cows should win by 30+ even in second gear here, it's almost a training run for them.

Gaddamit Frei. Playing well up to now.

Last edited:
Boy if the Roosters keep playing like this all season, they'll be lucky to not get the wooden spoon.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • kiwibronco
  • teampjta
  • Xzei
  • Browny
  • Jedhead
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.