Round 3 Discussion

For some absurd reason I tipped Cowboys on my main tipping website..So come on Cowboys

The amount of shit the Storm get away with in the ruck is absolutely fucking ridiculous, it almost makes me physically sick.

That was some u12’s defending right there.

lol winger is tackled in the air around his legs and lands on his ass so starts holding his chest in pain. Soccer anyone?

Is it just me or did Addo Carr push Feldt in the air

lol winger is tackled in the air around his legs and lands on his ass so starts holding his chest in pain. Soccer anyone?

But he extended that arm out to brace for impact

Penalty to Storm even though Addo-Carr was offside..

The storms style of footy really makes for a real slow, stop, start sort of game. I can't remember the last storm game that I've watched that at the end of it I've thought wow what a game of footy? (possibly storm v GC mild season 2017)But until they get called out by officials for thier wwe tactics it will continue to be the case.

How we get so much more hate than Melbourne from the NSW/Cows supporters is beyond me. They're insufferable.

Seems dangerous to me having said that it is a contact sport

It can be a stupid rule.

But at the same time, if the defenders can't do it, then teams will just put up kicks because the attacking players can't be touched.

The NRL app really is a piece of shit.

"You need a subscription to NRL Live Pass to continue watching"

I'm already fucking subscribed dumb *****!

Active Now

• Tim K
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • RolledOates
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Harry Sack
  • kman
  • Xzei
  • jd87
  • mitch222
  • NSW stables
  • Santa
  • jarro65
  • Culhwch
  • IceWorks
  • Big Del
  • HarryAllan7
  • ettybay
  • Johnny92
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.