Round 3 Discussion

My 2 upsets this week are the Bulldogs over the Panthers tomorrow night and the Titans over the Dragons on Sunday.

Not sure why I get the feeling the Titans will win, I'm not sold that the Dragons are as good as people think, and the Titans with Taylor back and Wallace returning up in Toowoomba will be a handful.

Forward pass from Smith. "You don't see that often from Smith". No, you just don't see the refs call it.

The NRL app really is a piece of shit.

"You need a subscription to NRL Live Pass to continue watching"

I'm already fucking subscribed dumb *****!
And you can't watch on pc or laptop now either

It can be a stupid rule.

But at the same time, if the defenders can't do it, then teams will just put up kicks because the attacking players can't be touched.
Good Point

That's fucked they pretty much admitted they give 2 or 3 chances before blowing the penalty.

Morgan is off the pace by a fair margin. Should've had him on the bench to start.

It's incredible that a Storm back, or Smith, never need a HIA check. Just absolute coincidence, but their props need a check every game.

The Storm aren't falling for this inside ball from Morgan.

Needs to switch things up a bit. Run a bit more.

Consecutive deliberate penalties as the ref said. And yet not a single bin.

Lazy defender but fucking hard to stop close to the line.

Another try for Hess.

Slater could have made it himself...

Thurston needed to pass earlier

Suck on that Vunivalu, running sidewards

Fox commentary team are very pro the refs tonight.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • RolledOates
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Galah
  • BruiserMk1
  • Bish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.