Round 3 Discussion

roo-ted

roo-ted

NRL Player
Oct 8, 2017
How many more penalties do they want to blow before enough is enough?
All legitimate penalties tho, the storm have been getting away with this shit for years and now Cam Smith is having a cry about it because they are getting called out on it. Rules are rules if you break them, expected a penalty to go against your team

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
Someone start a gofundme for the Melbourne Storm. Buy all their players headgears....or even helmets. I would seriously give $50 to that! LOL
That is a good idea...I will definitely chuck two cents at that

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
It's like they have an extra interchange or two up their sleeves somehow. It's a mystery that.

Like players are somehow exploiting a loophole that allows them to leave the field, rest, and then return to the field while not counting it as interchanges. I’m stumped.

B

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2015
Storm are the most boring negative team in the history of the NRL. Brutally effective yes, but so dull.

roo-ted

roo-ted

NRL Player
Oct 8, 2017
Storm are the most boring negative team in the history of the NRL. Brutally effective yes, but so dull.
They are bad for the game, I have a feeling once Smith retires the standards for NRL will change. It's not healthy having a current player that is so influential on the game. His speach after the game about the penalties not going in the Storms favour is a prime example, because if the ref's continue to crack down on the things penalised tonight it will go against everything the Storm have taken advantage of though out the years. I'd love to see the ref's crack down on holding in the tackle for to long next and see how they go playing a fair game of footy.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Cameron King is apparently likely to play this week despite being knocked out last week.

Why aren't the media blowing up about it like they did with Oates?

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Cameron King is apparently likely to play this week despite being knocked out last week.

Why aren't the media blowing up about it like they did with Oates?

Because he's my only viable Hooker option in SVRL. So shut.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
To be fair they fucked up about 3 scoring chances like we did except they put the Cowpats away at the end.

Cows have a defence issue, that much is clear, they let some soft tries in from close range. They looked exhausted and Thurston looks off the pace a bit. I don't think sharing the lead role suits him.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
So the Eels have decided to switch Hayne back to fullback.

Probably for the best until Gutherson returns from injury. French just wasn't going that well, and he is more suited to the wing.

But one of the main reasons they are putting Hayne back there is his size. With Radradra gone, they are struggling with getting their sets off to a good start. Hayne is a more powerful runner than French.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I was just watching the Knights most recent game...so...who taught Moga to pass????

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Anyone else feel like the Dogs are gonna win tonight?

I like the changes they made with Tolman starting, felt like they needed an extra worker in the middle, pretty confident that Benji's little bro will be more useful than Frawley as well.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Moylan ruled out for the Sharks, ****, regret tipping them.

Although the NRL has allowed them to bring in Trent Hodkinson, so it's not all bad. The added kicking might be the spark they were missing.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014

Although the NRL has allowed them to bring in Trent Hodkinson, so it's not all bad. The added kicking might be the spark they were missing.

angry.gif

****!

There goes Townsend's goal kicking duties...

B

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2015
Anyone else feel like the Dogs are gonna win tonight?

I like the changes they made with Tolman starting, felt like they needed an extra worker in the middle, pretty confident that Benji's little bro will be more useful than Frawley as well.

You'd have to think they are due. Have enough quality to win.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Tamou has been benched.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008

yeah but hayne is at fb and gets lapped by props in fitness, so it evens out.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Big Del
  • leon.bott
  • Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • Culhwch
  • Strop
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.