Round 3 Discussion

Welp, you can say goodbye to that rule change by R8. Melbourne can't miss the finals, oh no.

they definitely need two refs, also if they are going to persist with the 6 again shit they need to yell out what it’s for! It’s been insanely inconsistent.

FO7Y08o.jpg

lol

No stress, Melbourne are being disadvantaged, strong chance it will be scrapped by next round.

But seriously, Brisbane has looked like the worst team of the round so far, that's sad stuff.

You obviously missed the Souths and Dragons games.

You obviously missed the Souths and Dragons games.

No I unfortunately didn’t. Brisbane have been the worst team so far. They also have far more upside than those other poor teams though as well. Saying they have been the worst doesn’t mean I believe they are the worst side in the comp to clarify. They have been the worst team this round and in my opinion, by some margin but this is what happens with a young side, they struggle some weeks.

Last edited:
i dont think the 6 again has been enforced the same over all the games either trigger happy thursday night imo

Absolutely. They wanted to show the audience what the change entailed and of course we were on the receiving end.

No I unfortunately didn’t. Brisbane have been the worst team so far. They also have far more upside than those other poor teams though as well. Saying they have been the worst doesn’t mean I believe they are the worst side in the comp to clarify. They have been the worst team this round and in my opinion, by some margin but this is what happens with a young side, they struggle some weeks.

I honestly can’t understand how you watched the Dragons game and thought we played worse. They were insipid and couldn’t even crack it for a try against arguably the worst side in the comp.

Last edited:
they definitely need two refs, also if they are going to persist with the 6 again shit they need to yell out what it’s for! It’s been insanely inconsistent.
I'm sure the refs call out reason the decision was made.

I have heard it in a couple of games that i have watched anyway [emoji848]

I honestly can’t understand how you watched the Dragons game and thought we played worse. They were insipid and couldn’t even crack it for a try against arguably the worst side in the comp.

Because they are horribly coached, always under-perform and still managed to hold the ball more than Brisbane.

Because they are horribly coached, always under-perform and still managed to hold the ball more than Brisbane.

I’ll agree we had the worst ball handling of any side this weekend.

Last edited:

All I’ve heard was 6 again and then me saying ****, maybe that’s why I never hear the reason? I didn’t think I heard it with the Melbourne raiders game.

Cam smith looked off the pace last night. Can we dare to dream or was it just the raiders were too good? His passes were going to ground, and a few times he made wrong decisions.

That's right if you go back and watch the opening exchanges of the Broncos/Eels game you'll hear

Six more, SLOW, Turpin.

and a few moments later

Six more, FLOP, Alex Glenn.

The broadcasters have to pick it up and relay that information.

Until I actually went back and looked for it, I thought the six again was against Jamil Hopoate on the next tackle.

That's right if you go back and watch the opening exchanges of the Broncos/Eels game you'll hear

Six more, SLOW, Turpin.

and a few moments later

Six more, FLOP, Alex Glenn.

The broadcasters have to pick it up and relay that information.

Until I actually went back and looked for it, I thought the six again was against Jamil Hopoate on the next tackle.
Ok fair enough then, There goes my complaint.

I’ll agree we had the worst ball handling of any side this weekend.
Yes agreed, and that was mostly due to accumulated fatigue.
Dragons, or for that matter, Warriors and several other clubs would've cracked much earlier in the piece and copped 50+ with ease against a switched on quality side with the possession the Eels had, especially thanks to the first half's 6 again bonanza.

For the most inexperienced side in the NRL, we did quite well to keep the score close for so long.
Missing second rowers and a very uncharacteristic night from Staggs, who had most errors and penalties against was just too much to fight against a team with a great forward pack and 2 halves on song.

The knights could really use that player we loaned them.

Active Now

• Organix
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Jazza
  • Manlyman
  • Thelmus
  • Harry Sack
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • Foordy
  • Brocko
  • Fozz
  • Morkel
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Culhwch
  • theshed
  • cento
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.