Round 3 Discussion

Right now they're rugging up in their warmest clothes and hitting the town for a Friday night.
Our right side is going to get smoked next week, I don’t want to be a negative Nancy but **** it’s hard not to be watching this.

Souths look horrendous... ref was helping them out in the first half with offside penalties. I think they were the first offside penalties this week, and Souths got 2 or 3 of them

How the **** is the ref missing that knock on

The "glory" of the NSWRL looking like an under 6's side and the refs just turning a blind eye...

WOW Latrell going full moron

Coming out of the line from fullback, hitting someone late and then not even bothering to get back to fullback

Last edited:
The new 6 again rule is one of the stupidest rule changes I’ve seen, and there have been some doozies.

It’s taking tactics out of the game.

The game doesn’t need to be any faster than it already is. There is so much obsession about speeding the game up, it’s ridiculous.

Love how latrell seriously stuffed up by deciding to be grubby and have a wrestle after the tackle is over and cost his team a try and yet little mention of it in commentary. Any other fullback does that and they get crucified!

Love how latrell seriously stuffed up by deciding to be grubby and have a wrestle after the tackle is over and cost his team a try and yet little mention of it in commentary. Any other fullback does that and they get crucified!
My thoughts exactly... any other fullback is getting absolutely murdered for doing what Latrell did.

Forget the ridiculous push and shove afterwards... but a fullback coming out of the line, hitting a guy late and then not getting back into position.

He was literally the furthest rabbits player from the ball... the only one not onside and he's meant to be the last line of defence.

It's basically unforgivable and realistically if any regular fullback does that the coach would be stamping their the card for never again

Last edited:
Serious question, does anyone know how to turn off the virtual crowd when watching via Kayo?
I remember reading an article on Thursday prior to the game saying it will have the option of being turned on or off but I'm not sure if that applies to Kayo viewers.

Serious question, does anyone know how to turn off the virtual crowd when watching via Kayo?
I remember reading an article on Thursday prior to the game saying it will have the option of being turned on or off but I'm not sure if that applies to Kayo viewers.
Yes, I need this too. I bet the NRL are loving it though. There aren't even any boos. Every time the ref makes a call good or bad they just start cheering.

Yes, I need this too. I bet the NRL are loving it though. There aren't even any boos. Every time the ref makes a call good or bad they just start cheering.
I thought I heard booing during the broncos game. After a penalty awarded to the Eels, but it was quiet

I thought I heard booing during the broncos game. After a penalty awarded to the Eels, but it was quiet
Might have been someone at the actual game? A few times this round I have clearly heard people in the stands yelling FORWARD when a lineball pass is thrown.

Active Now

• broncoscope
  • Xzei
  • Lurker
  • MrTickyMcG
  • BroncsNBundy
  • marw
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.