Officials: Ashley Klein, Matt Noyen
Sideline Officials: Tim Roby, Jeff Younis
Video Review Officials: Jared Maxwell, Ben Galea
Venue: Campbelltown Stadium
Kickoff: 7:05pm
Broadcast: Chanel 9, Foxleague
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:
I don't care if its front row or lock, long as he is starting the greater chance we will keep him.

Oppa HAS to be centre, he was the glue missing on that side for sure. As much as @Foordy will hate me for saying it, Reed was one of the most underrated components of that 2015 GF side, his defense and ability to set up his outside man was top notch, his lack of speed was not a real issue overall.

TPJ to 13, McGuire to Prop and Oppa straight into the centres. Done.

Hard so say how this game will go until we see the Tigers play but if we can cut out the errors and drag Lodges ass back the 10 metres, we'll be all good.

I don't see the point at this stage of pushing the physical limitations of tpj by making him play long minutes, after playing 1 good game as starting prop. He had a great game, but the form of young forwards is notoriously fickle. I'm not saying he will have a bad game against the tigers, but if he struggles, he has the cover there in the likes of thaiday and Sims. He has the opportunity to regroup and get a second chance.
At lock it will be all or nothing.

Any chance of bird coming into the side for this game? Even if he starts in the bench and Oppa starts at centre....

I know for sure the boys would turn up against Cows and all we need now is same more intensity & consistency minus the 3 bombed tries and we should be going good from here on. I am definitely nervous playing against the Tigers next week. Tigers are building nicely and hope Benji doesn't come back to bite us. Winning by 18 would be good but, don't want to be too confident of 18 just yet.
Tonight's win should bring back the confidence in group.

Any chance of bird coming into the side for this game? Even if he starts in the bench and Oppa starts at centre....
Players were in our building for publicity this Wednesday gone. Jack said he's three weeks away.

TPJ can go to lock and moose to front row

They are all middle third. It would make little difference in reality. So long as TPJ keeps taking more 4th tackle hit ups, and looks to make smart offlaods, rather than Moose - this is the main thing for the team. The number on the back is largely irrelevant.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Broncosgirl
  • MasterWright
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Manofoneway
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Midean
  • NSW stables
  • scobie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • lynx000
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.