Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Terrible game to watch, but these sort of games we haven't won in recent history.
Both teams were coming off big games last week and both teams were flat for it...

I don't think the teams were flat. It was exactly the same game as the Tigers had played the past two weeks. And they brought us down to their level.

I thought Milford's kicks were pretty good for the most part, but some of our last
were terrible.
Majority of poor kicks came from Kodi, he still has that tendency to strike it really poorly and even when he does strike it lacks variety and makes for easy defusing for the opposition. Milford is improving there at least.

Haven't got the time or patience mate, sorry. My point still stands

You will find it extremely difficult to find a try like that awarded, I promise you.

I don't think I am. Most of our players had half decent moments at times but nothing outstanding apart from his kicking. Shows how poor we have been tonight.

We were poor absolutely no argument there, but he caught at least three bombs I remember on the full and looked safe under all of them, he looked busy for work out of dummy half, which is more than can be said for some of our players and saved a try when he knocked the ball out of the Tigers’ players grasp and over the dead ball line.

He didn’t have any opportunities at all in attack, apart from kicking so I thought overall he did pretty well with the chances that he had.

He was up there with best on ground for mine. Mind you that isn’t saying a lot given the ‘quality’ of that game...

DY-BSQ5VAAA_iOy.jpg:large

McGuire 185 metres, Lodge 165, Sims 154 and Glenn 140 according to Champion Data.

McGuire 185 metres, Lodge 165, Sims 154 and Glenn 140 according to Champion Data.

Good figures, Lodge has a brainfart occasionally in him though with cheap turnovers but I'll give him time to get that out of his game cause otherwise his been encouraging.

The difference being Boyd got absolutely nowhere near the kicker and therefore didn't affect the kick.

13 ran boyd off the ball
He had no opportunity to atleast put presssure on him

Still don’t understand why Roberts wasn’t getting in out of dummy half and running it late in that second half. That type of game is made for him. He did it last week and caught Scott out from memory, and would have had luck again tonight, I’m sure.
I think when Bird got out of dummy half in the first half of extra time he looked dangerous. Trim him up a little, and once he is fully match fit, he can be extremely dangerous if he goes hunting for the ball.
Also thought Bird was solid in defence for us and really good with the kick chases.
Niko really needs to step it up for mine, his sixth tackle options weren’t good. The old put it high and see what happens seems to be going on too much from him, I think it’s his “I dunno what to do” play to be honest..

On the Tigers, I can see them running out of steam a la the Drag Queens real quick trying to play that style of game all year.

Except half his body isn't, number 12's right foot is barely even inline with the Broncos foot playing the ball. He wasn't close to square. He is responsible for making a decent attempt at squaring up and he didn't, I would expect no less of that then players properly playing the ball.

Still don’t understand why Roberts wasn’t getting in out of dummy half and running it late in that second half. That type of game is made for him. He did it last week and caught Scott out from memory, and would have had luck again tonight, I’m sure.
I think the field actually played a part in that. Has been pissing down in Sydney all week and any player who tried to put a step on tonight ended up ass over.

Just a horrible game in pretty shit conditions.... no wonder everyone likes to play at Suncorp if other teams are playing on that crap

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Hurrijo
  • Organix
  • bb_gun
  • Cavalo
  • Skathen
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.