Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Would be awarded if Gould, johns , Lockyer, or Fittler were refs, what would they know?

As for the other 3.. Don't even get me started on them.

The Fox Sports commentators all said no try, most of them former players, what would they know?

As for the other 3.. Don't even get me started on them.

The Fox Sports commentators all said no try, most of them former players, what would they know?

TBH neither side of those commentators fill me with great confidence in situations like this.

Another thing that pissed me off was when Lodge got the ball and crowd booing. Bloody hypocrites when they have Packer - he even looks more a thug than Lodge.

It would be downward pressure if he got his hand on the top of the all but he didn't. No try all day.

Massive credit to the Tiger's defence. It's not like Milford or Nikorima had much to work with. The Tigers just never gave up and were able to scramble in order to cover up any half-gaps. Even on our breaks, the had 3 or 4 defenders around the runner, stifling any chance to get a ball away.

Massive credit to the Tiger's defence. It's not like Milford or Nikorima had much to work with. The Tigers just never gave up and were able to scramble in order to cover up any half-gaps. Even on our breaks, the had 3 or 4 defenders around the runner, stifling any chance to get a ball away.

It was a similar tactic we used against the Cowboys last week.

It would be downward pressure if he got his hand on the top of the all but he didn't. No try all day.

They touched the side of the ball. Ball movement did not change which is a factor in these situations. They did the same for the Ryan Hall no try.

No pressure, no try.

Did he not touch the top of the ball, ie, part of the ball that was facing upwards? Tell me how he could possibly have only hit the underside of the ball while slapping his hand down.

On the Tigers, I can see them running out of steam a la the Drag Queens real quick trying to play that style of game all year.
The emotion cannot lat past round 5 without something of substance to back it up.

Reminded me a lot of the game vs Penrith in 2015 when we won 8-5. it was 2 points but was not mentioned again

He touched the ball when it was on the ground. It really was very clear.

The way I like to approach contentious decisions is to put the shoe on the other foot.

Would you have been ok if that was a tigers player, clearly knocking the ball on, be awarded the try?

Did he not touch the top of the ball, ie, part of the ball that was facing upwards? Tell me how he could possibly have only hit the underside of the ball while slapping his hand down.

top1
tɒp/
noun
  1. 1.
    the highest or uppermost point, part, or surface of something.

The way I like to approach contentious decisions is to put the shoe on the other foot.

Would you have been ok if that was a tigers player, clearly knocking the ball on, be awarded the try?

If people are arguing whether there was ‘downward pressure’, then there was some force to propel the ball forward.

HOWEVER in saying that, that was no way what I would call a try but I find it ridiculous that you can ground the ball with your torso and still be called a try without any ‘downward pressure’ from the hands.

Active Now

• Griffo
  • Allo
  • Pablo
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Santa
  • Organix
  • Rookie Alan
  • BroncoFan94
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.