Round 3 - Titans vs Broncos - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

garcia

Banned User
May 9, 2010
Jeba said:
Seems as if they want to keep Beale in the side. No idea why.

Simple solution would be to drop Beale and shift Reed to the left. Not that hard [icon_shru Reed doesn't look like the player who needs to play on one side of the field to get the most out of him.

Totally agree Jeba, Beale is invisible out there except when he is missing tackles which is frequent, Reed would be severely wasted on the wing, he is already playing like a veteran, Kemp should come in for the injured Gagai as he is a speedster and has experience which is needed against a couple of fleet footed Titan wingers.

BroncoMatt

BroncoMatt

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
smiley said:
Anyone off to see Kemp play tomorrow?

Seen him take on the Dolphins today. It wasn't ideal conditions for a winger (Rain, heavy wet ground) but he didn't do much. I know all the team has bulked up but he looks overweight and unfit to me. And I know his body language is never real flash at the best of times but he looked really disinterested today .

On a brighter note, Dodds had a very good game

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Aye, wasn't the best weekend for scouting talent in the QCup, the Norths vs. Mackay game was incredibly miserable and was more about being able to hold onto to the pill than it was about busting tackles etc.

Wish Dodds would come onto the bench in the place of Hunt, but it won't happen.

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
Big Pete said:
Aye, wasn't the best weekend for scouting talent in the QCup, the Norths vs. Mackay game was incredibly miserable and was more about being able to hold onto to the pill than it was about busting tackles etc.

Not sure if you were making this point or not, but the conditions of the games in Brisbane didn't allow for anything else.

I was at Wynnum today as well, and agree with BroncoMatt that Kemp looked like he just didn't want to be there. He just needs a bit of a lucky break at the moment IMO.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
That's the point I was definitely making, sorry, should have been clearer.

L

langer77

QCup Player
Jul 19, 2010
Shit sydney broncos the delayed game again

Broncos by 30

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Probably going to head to the game now, would love to see Kemp get a game but don't expect it to happen and shouldn't happen anyway.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Bucking Beads said:
Probably going to head to the game now, would love to see Kemp get a game but don't expect it to happen and shouldn't happen anyway.

I got the ok ;)

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
draggx said:
Bucking Beads said:

I got the ok ;)

Lets do it!! [icon_drun

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
pennywisealfie said:
Bucking Beads said:
Jeba said:
[quote="Bucking Beads":38871knw]I went to Skilled Stadium once, I decided I would not return unless it is a finals games...

As far as watching the game goes it's a good stadium, but if you're there wanting to have a drink and have minimal disruption getting in and out, it's ordinary.

But I'm there to watch the game so I'll be there icon_thumbs_u

Yeah good to watch the game all the other factors make it stupid, add all the Titans fans and I'd be on suicide watch haha

just sit in the away supporters bay, its so awesome. better broncos noise than at suncorp and we have won the last 2 times there![/quote:38871knw]

I am hitting up the away supporters bay, buying my tickets tonight. It will go off.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
My son gets family freebies from his school. _woohoo_
Will be there if he doesn't have to play that night... [icon_shady

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Nathan Friend seems to be long odds of playing on Friday, which is a massive plus for us, although after that shellacking in Melbourne, thay will come at us with everything they got.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Porthoz said:
Nathan Friend seems to be long odds of playing on Friday, which is a massive plus for us, although after that shellacking in Melbourne, thay will come at us with everything they got.

well they have got nothing so we should be all good [icon_evillaugh

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
True, would be pretty disappointing to lose against them, with Prince in a shitty form, Bird worse than usual, Friend and Gordon on the sidelines, and well... nobody else to worry about really, is there? :twisted:

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Hope they keep Naming Capewell this week. He's about as useful as tits on a bull.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Porthoz said:
True, would be pretty disappointing to lose against them, with Prince in a shitty form, Bird worse than usual, Friend and Gordon on the sidelines, and well... nobody else to worry about really, is there? :twisted:

Is Gordon on the sidelines or do you mean Mead?

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Big Pete said:
Porthoz said:

Is Gordon on the sidelines or do you mean Mead?
Gordon is very unlikely to play apparently...

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
I will be there now as well icon_thumbs_u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • BruiserMk1
  • Swordfish
  • Battler
  • Old Mate
  • Alec
  • Galah
  • Spooky1013
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.