Round 3 - Titans vs Broncos - Post Match Discussion

There is no way on earth we would've won a game like that in the past 2 years. They are starting to come of age.

Now can someone please show them how to catch a ball because it is killing our opportunities to go on the attack.

MOTM was Parker apparently.

Who only made 9 hitups, which must be his lowest ever.

I said this last week I think.. but if we could improve our attack, we would be hard to beat.

Sounds like they went for the default decision, Parker did do a lot of work in d.

I might have gone Beale, tough one to pick.

4 players... 3 voting options hmmm

hodges.. won the game basically
hunt excellent service from dummy half in the stint of his
wallace great defence as always and maybe the start of finding his form again? he was good in attack too with limited opportunites
beale brilliant when moved to the back. without his defence we wouldnt have been that close when it counted/. penalty against him was rough as. he was on the line with both feet.

I thought Hodges would have been man of the match but happy with Parker the guy is a rock for our team.

Very happy with the win.

Wallace, Hodges, Beale(after he moved to fullback) all outstanding. It really shows how much we missed Hodges in both defence and attack. Pretty much won the game.

Wallace is getting back to his best IMO impecable in defence(not suprising) and made two try savers and his attack much improved.

Beale what can I say looked a different player and that tackle on Zilman, just WOW.

The rest of the team all outstanding IMO, all heart that win.

Updates on Hodges and Hoffman?

Apart from that drop ball whilst on the wing, I think Beale may have showed us what the coaching staff obviously see in him. Best game of his that I can remember.

btw, NRL.com has Parker at 60 tackles. If accurate, that is crazy.

Wrap for Hannant too. Fat but he really motored.

Hunt, Wallace, Parker, Beale, Hodges, McCullough, Glenn, Reed, Yow Yeh and Lockyer all had quality involvement consistently.

Hoffman's run when he got injured was superb.
Gillett a mixed bag. Still not impressed with Thaiday, McGuire, Tronc or Te'o.

user_nat said:
Apart from that drop ball whilst on the wing, I think Beale may have showed us what the coaching staff obviously see in him. Best game of his that I can remember.

btw, NRL.com has Parker at 60 tackles. If accurate, that is crazy.

agree on both accounts. parkers tackles will be updated in about an hour. u can normally add 2 or 3 to a big tackler like him that they missed.

What do you have against Big Sam Cox?

I think McGuire has been good off the bench, making heaps of metres through some very tough channels, he just has to get rid of that odd dead s**t mistake and he'd be great.

NRL stats have him at 60 tackles as well.
Amazing performance.

Still way too much dropped ball, it's painful to watch sometimes.

Big Pete said:
What do you have against Big Sam Cox?

Lol! Nothing! I love the bloke and tonight was much better. I just have very high expectations of him.

I think McGuire has been good off the bench, making heaps of metres through some very tough channels, he just has to get rid of that odd dead s**t mistake and he'd be great.

I just meant from that performance, I'm not accusing you of having an agenda (unless you want to make a thread about it... [icon_razz1 ). Not really his type of game but he did alright considering.

I actually thought Hannant was one of our worse, made a lot of mistakes in defence, but you'd expect that from him.

Wallace was MoTM for me, best game I've seen from him for a long while. Thought Hunt at #9 was good, Hannant added something when on, Beale's position is fullback just a shame we already have the Hoff back there. Hodges was solid at best but nowhere near MOTM material like some are sprouting. Reed continues to impress, no nonense, great reader of the game. Parker killed anything that moved.

Very imressive defensive effort, hopefully the attack will come.

Hannant made something like 30 tackles, thats not bad for 40 odd minutes.

None of our forwards made over 100m tonight, whole team barely made any. Not enough ball.

Unread

Active Now

• Santa
  • Midean
  • johnny plath
  • davidp
  • Brotherdu
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Ondi
  • Justwin
  • whykickamoocow
  • Xzei
  • maddo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.