*ROUND 3 UPDATE* - BHQ Crew Oztag Team

Re: *URGENT UPDATE* - VENUE CHANGE - BHQ Crew Oztag Team

I just had tea I was starving though and have a dump coming so I'll be a lightweight come game time!! Have a light tea Hammo no pastas and crap..

I had Mi Goreng....FTW!

Beads6 said:
I just had tea I was starving though and have a dump coming so I'll be a lightweight come game time!! Have a light tea Hammo no pastas and crap..

How was your dump mate? [icon_lol1.

How did ya's go tonight?

ningnangnong said:
How did ya's go tonight?

We lost 12-2.... :oops:

Re: *ROUND 2 UPDATE* - BHQ Crew Oztag Team

yeah. Different class of players we were up against tonight. That is, they could play.

Defensively we got found out but we had a bit in attack. We scored the first and last tries and conceded 12 in between. Lolz

All good though. The effort was there. Just a few areas to improve on. Do i sound like wayne bennett? Hehe!

Think hammo scored the first try down the blind side. I scored the last off a beautiful inside ball from ghibli.

Key things: move off the line, together, in defence. Don't ball watch, stay on your man and don't let him on your outside. And don't drop off just because the ball has gone out wide. It may well come back.

In attack, just get those rucks going from one off and two off. And have runners hitting gaps. Got plenty of us that can hit ya with a pass.

One of the highlights for me was a benji marshall like flick pass from benny foord. Awesome stuff!

PS: I had pasta for dinner at 5.30 last night and I was fine :P

I am soooooooooooooo tired. Got to bed around midnight, Rode to work and started work at 0630 this am. Did an upper body circuit for PT at 0730.

I'm shattered, have had 2 cups of tea already this morning (I don't drink coffee and try and stay clear of Coke).

On a good note; I had NACHOS for dinner after the game :P Not quite a taco, but still Mexican [icon_wink

Yeah my legs are a bit sore this morning, especially left quad. Going to hit the gym about lunch time, try and loosen things up.

Last night was a lesson we needed to learn... We got hammered. We will be back bigger and better next week. My defense was woeful and our last tackle options often left a lot to be desired!

Yeah, we got tagged on the last a lot. We did get a few good kicks into touch though, which is what we needed against that mob of fast bastards!

A lot of us got caught flat footed in defence. Just need to stay on your toes and keep them on your inside shoulder. At least then they won't go around you, they might step inside and then it's the bloke inside you's fault for not coming across.

(that sentence sounded wrong on so many levels)

I think the main trap we fell into in attack was that last week we were busting the nuffies we played from dummyhalf or one off just with speed. The guys last night could tag. We needed to be a bit more creative, and hit the gaps a bit harder, and when we did the breaks were coming.

So true we don't hit the ball at pace close to the line ever!! Our defense will get better as most of us haven't played much OZtag at all so it takes a bit to get used to it.

For sure! Last week we were just lucky we played against another newbie team. The fact we had a few experienced heads in the team really helped us dominate them.

Having multiple runners hitting gaps close to the try line is very effective. Particularly at different depths and angles. Helps stagger the defensive line a bit.

And besides, we were missing Thaiday and Walker this week, two attacking guns! :P

So what I am hearing is that you are nothing without your supporters and subsequently got flogged - maybe now you'll start showing some appreciation [icon_razz1

And Coxy you talk waaaaaaaaaay to much to sound like Wayne.

Sorry...maybe like Ivan?

I can do my Craig Bellamy impersonation if you like...actually, no, I can't swallow that much shit to spew up.

PS: We'd show the fans more appreciation if they didn't show such like of passion by not showing up to late kick off games :P

Coxy said:
I can do my Craig Bellamy impersonation if you like...actually, no, I can't swallow that much shit to spew up.

Plus you probably don't have a lazy 50 grand lying around.

Coxy said:
PS: We'd show the fans more appreciation if they didn't show such like of passion by not showing up to late kick off games :P

Well it's like the chicken and the egg scenario - if I was shown more appreciation then maybe I would have made the effort to show up [icon_razz1 Also had other plans last night.

LOLZ! It's Oztag, if I was to bag the referees and the Oztag association I'd probably cop a 50c fine :P

Coxy said:
LOLZ! It's Oztag, if I was to bag the referees and the Oztag association I'd probably cop a 50c fine :P

I dunno, they need to generate some more cashflow - big fines might be the way to go.

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • Old Mate
  • Fitzy
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  • phoenix
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.