*ROUND 3 UPDATE* - BHQ Crew Oztag Team

Re: *ROUND 2 UPDATE* - BHQ Crew Oztag Team

I 'll bet you my left testicle the Brisbane team would destroy your crappy Sydney team!!! We have the mental toughness to beat you and the skill to back it up..

Hammo said:
When did cartons of beer become cases of beer?

Since Rock became a stinking seppo :P

Big game tonight people we need to stamp our authority over the competition!!! My crystal ball says Hammo will master the draw and pass and Big Foordy will unleash the mongrel inside and barrel someone!!

I'm hoping it doesn't rain. The skirt organisers usually call it off if it rains.

Hammo said:
I'm hoping it doesn't rain. The skirt organisers usually call it off if it rains.

Serious!! I was wondering what happens if rain hits.. That is soft if they call it off.

Yep. In Sydney, there has barely been a speck on my windscreen and they have called it off.

I think it's an insurance thing, however all footy is played in rain.

should be fine. Unless they cancel by 4 pm it'll be on.

Does anyone know Mike's number?

I left him a PM this morning but he didn't rspond, I know sometimes he goes ages without logging on.

Last night was definitely a confidence building win!! I thought Hammo had a wow of a game...

Yeah, but against those guys if you run it enough times you'll break them at least 50% of the time :P LOL!

Nah, was a good game all round I thought. That team we played must be sick of the sight of us, particularly Frank the Tank...that's 11 tries he's scored in 2 games against them! LOL

Where was Dan Ashton though? He'd replied to my text saying he was coming but then didn't show up? Awesome game from Chris Walker too, he was carving them up. Just needs to get his hands away from his hips (fending) and not fire up when the opposition have a go at him.

Aeetee, Ghibli and Dan R had told me they weren't playing beforehand, which is all I ask.

Interesting to see how we go next week. I'll post the match time when I've got it. They should be publishing the rest of the draw this week.

Dan Ashton had an assignment due at 4 pm yesterday and still hadn't finished so that is his excuse I told him to txt ya clearly he didn't

Nope. Ah well, understandable. Just glad my other team that was playing at the same time had enough players so I could play with you guys.

Not bad having 2 subs. Having only 1...youch, could've been a bit tough.

Yes I love subs!! I would also like to thank Flutterby for the snags nothing beats a sausage sizzle at full time!!!!

Yes, those snags were orsm.

I liked the amount of subs we had. I'm out soon and Coxy is giving birth sometime soon, so there will be a few games with less subs for everyone to get a run.

Hammo said:

I liked the amount of subs we had. I'm out soon and Coxy is giving birth sometime soon, so there will be a few games with less subs for everyone to get a run.

Ill play then, and we will see even more tries flow when the Leiper boys combine

Beads6 said:
Yes I love subs!! I would also like to thank Flutterby for the snags nothing beats a sausage sizzle at full time!!!!

Hammo said:

My pleasure icon_thumbs_u

Was also good seeing Coach Tee prowling the sidelines. Definitely needs a clipboard though. :mrgreen:

ZOMG! I'm bringing Tee a clipboard and a megaphone next week!

I get scared when the halftime hooter goes, cuz I know the spray is coming

Yeah, and then he starts talking!

Tee was an awesome interchange official though! Making sure everyone got subbed on and off regularly. Good work!

Flutterby: want to be his understudy for when he's playing? :P

Active Now

• thenry
  • Jason Simmons
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.