*ROUND 3 UPDATE* - BHQ Crew Oztag Team

Re: BHQ Crew Oztag Team - COMMITMENT - DETAILS NOW!

LOL! You've been playing social sport long enough to know that 13 people saying they will play every week means at least a few weeks when barely 8 will be available! :P

Coxy said:
LOL! You've been playing social sport long enough to know that 13 people saying they will play every week means at least a few weeks when barely 8 will be available! :P

touche

I will be there on any of the said days.

We should have a decent run around guys! 2 hours just to get everyone familarised with som basic plays and the game in general, including a little 4 on 4 or something.

Depends what time next I get back from the coast for next Sunday but I am free the next weekend.

Coxy, i'm available at all of these times

Sunday September 14, 2pm, Shawsportz, Shaw Rd, Wooloowin
Saturday September 20, time negotiable, Shawsportz, Shaw Rd, Wooloowin
Sunday September 21, 2pm, Shawsportz, Shaw Rd, Wooloowin

Sunday 14th....let's do it!

Agreed.

Sunday 14th it is!

done...i'll be there

I'll be there and hopefully so will my two mates that are playing.

Sweet! I have the shirts too so I can hand them out.

I'll be there....... this should be fun.

**************INJURY SCARE************
http://www.bammohammo.com

Just weeks before season kick off, a star player has had a massive injury scare. Whilst on official Rugby Union duties, key BHQ Crew player; Hammo, has succumb to a knee injury, sending shockwaves through the BHQ Crew camp.

Spectators saw Hammo line up to tackle a flying opposition centre, who slipped on the wet grass, sliding into Hammo's knee. Witnesses heard a loud "crack" come from the ex-Eager Beaver's knee, who immediately ran straight to the sideline. At first it appeared as though no major damage had been done, as Hammo jogged around on the sideline and stretched the suspect leg. Minutes later he resumed the game.

It wasn't until after showers, sometime mid-morning that witnesses notice the star player starting to limp and complain about the sudden "flare up" of his knee. After procrastinating for another hour, the player began having massive difficulty walking and pulled up his trousers to notice a knee the size of a balloon.

Upon seeking medical advice, he has been advised to simply use the RICE method (unfortunately not involving Stephanie) until he can front club doctors tomorrow morning.

When asked, fellow team members refused to speculate on the degree of injury or a possible time frame for return to full duties, however Hammo was quoted as saying, "This is fucking hurting like ****, I can't fucking walk for ***** sake....where's the fucking Codeine...and get me another fucking ice-pack!!!"

This could be a big setback for the BHQ Crew, who were on the verge of their first pre-season hit out this Sunday. Why Hammo continues to persist with this Union crap will remain a mystery to all.

Fucking hell. And people say I'm injury prone! :P

Union.... seriously.... respect....GORNE.

hope your knee gets better

Union [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Hammo = $BW!

ZOMG!

BTW, so far for Sunday we have:

Coxy
Aeetee
bfoord
beads6 + mates
Ghibli
The Phantom Menace
The Phantom Menace's mate Andrew
QUEENSLANDER

bfoord: Can Dan come?
Aeetee Can Luke come?
Hammo: you going to come down anyway, even though you've got a broken knee?

Still haven't heard from Kristal or Reuben yet.

I will have the team shirts so will be handing them out to the full timers too.

No, Dan is unavailable that weekend he has an engagement party to go to. but i can grab his shirt on Sunday if you like.

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • Johnny92
  • Justwin
  • Harry Sack
  • Skyblues87
  • Broncos Maestro
  • winslow_wong
  • Old Mate
  • theshed
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.