Round 4 - Broncos v Dragons - Pre Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to Maranta on Morris. Keep on improving Lachy!

Not according to the late mail. Where did you hear this from?

rumour going around this morning after he trained well with the full squad.

if its going to be wet though they may decide not to risk him

bookies price shortened for the dragons earlier this morning. you can usually trust if a bookie price moves then the info is correct.

Last edited:
I am just hoping Hunt backs up his good performance from last week. Consistency is needed from him. Our forwards should be too good for the Dragons but the Dragons have been playing well so far this year.

Reports are Dugan didn't train with the full squad..

Well that's what the NRL.com site says..

Reports are Dugan didn't train with the full squad..

Well that's what the NRL.com site says..

I watched Sterlo last night and Lara Pitt said that Dugan won't be playing and that he is likely to return next week.

He'll play alright, and i expect that we prepared expecting it as well.

With Dugan's history I'd almost prefer him to play than Quinlan. If we can keep him contained for the first 10 minutes we'll get to play the remaining 70 against a 3 man bench.

griffin said at the start of hte week they expect him to play. quinlans a bit of an unknown at least they will be prepared for dugan

im not too fussed either way. we gotta stick to our gameplan and execute and we'll be fine

Michael Witt expected to play..

Yeeehaw! Not long to go now.

Hoping for them to bring the intensity from the kick off. Fire up like Mark Gasnier lads!

You mean the Mark Shimmy-Shimmy-To-Nowhere-and-Keep-Going-Straight-Ahead Gasnier?

Let's go! I'm ready... I want the first hit up. Smash the silly Dragons.

josh dugan has confirmed via his twitter that he will not be taking part in tonights match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• jarro65
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosAlways
  • Totally Unr3al
  • bb_gun
  • Skyblues87
  • winslow_wong
  • The Don
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.