Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Let's do this.

should smash them. civo should get a week for his late shot on the weekend and they are in horrible form.

Could very well take us to the 2nd spot on the ladder, given the Knights predicament with injuries and the fact they're facing the Dragqueens, as well as the Dogs playing the Storm in Melbourne.
I'd definitely take that! icon_thumbs_u

Assuming Hoffman is out for 1-2 weeks... Beale to fullback, who goes to wing? Copley?

Scotty said:
Assuming Hoffman is out for 1-2 weeks... Beale to fullback, who goes to wing? Copley?
You would think so unless we get surprised with Kemp.

Anyone know what's the go with Hodges, is he fine for this game?

They'll probably draft Gagai back in.

Even though he did well on Friday, I'm not sure about Beale at FB. Still the best option without Hoff I guess.

Atleast he couldn't be any worse than Coote was for the Panthers.

Anyone heard if Petero was cited for that high shot ?

jarro65 said:
Anyone heard if Petero was cited for that high shot ?
He'll front the judiciary and unless he fights the citation and wins, he should be out because of his carry over pts...

Are you sure he was cited??? I hear that only 3 players are cited: MoiMoi Pettybourne (shockingest tackle i've seen for some time) and Maubs....

Apparently Luke Lewis and Luke Walsh are struggling to be fit for the game.

mrslong said:
Are you sure he was cited??? I hear that only 3 players are cited: MoiMoi Pettybourne (shockingest tackle i've seen for some time) and Maubs....
No I'm not, but I would be amazed if he escaped tbh!

Edit, it seems he did get away with it after all. No citing from the Judidicary! :shock:

This is the game we should put some points on a team IMO. That said at this point of the season if we just keep winning regardless of how we do it we will be in a good position come Origin time. Our attack usually takes a while to get going.

Beale to fullback it is his best position and he will play the house down IMO. Gagai back on the wing.

I wouldn't be against giving Kemp a run over Gagai for this week. Watching him the other week at Wynnum it just seems to me that he needs a bit of luck to go his way, and he might just take the opportunity to get back to his best. I just reckon it might be a good opportunity for Hook to see if he still has what it takes.

Having said that, if Gagai gets named to return, no complaints there either.

damn. I wanna see Petero play again!

What I reckon we'll see:

1.Beale
2.Yow Yeh
3.Reed
4.Hodges
5.Gagai
6.Lockyer
7.Wallace
8.Thaiday
9.McCullough
10.Hannant
11.Glenn
12.Gillett
13.Parker

14.Hunt
15.Te'o
16.McGuire
17.Tronc

18.Copley
19.Kemp
To cover Gagai/Hodges.

panthers were woeful last week. i cant see them being good enough. as long as broncos stick to their own game we'll be fine this week.

getting tickets tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Culhwch
  • Battler
  • azza.79
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • porouian
  • Manofoneway
  • Fozz
  • Big Del
  • Brocko
  • Foordy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Allo
  • Browny
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.