vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Looking back at our past two defeats the most glaring issue has been our inability to complete critical sets of six. Particularly against the Storm where we turned over far too much in our own half and if it wasn't for our strong defence off our line the scoreline would have been much larger in the Storm's favor. We need to focus on making sure we actually maintain our possession and making the necessary metres first and foremost, then we are in a position to throw the ball around.

I think we just need to get back to basics.

Do the little things first, apply plessure both with the ball and without it, wear them down and then start throwing the ball around and testing them out. I wouldn't mind seeing some offloading around the middle, they don't seem to handle that well.

Hunt's kicking and kick selection has improved even if it's only a little bit. Time to see how much improvement he has made. I would like him to find ground as much as possible and have a strong chase to constantly turn their big forwards around. They are big boys, but quite a few of them have small motors.

I had this game tipped as the one where our new attacking structure would start to stick. With it likely to be a wet game however, I'm not so sure.

I predict the raiders will come out strong but the broncos will target the gap between Austin and Leilua

I had this game tipped as the one where our new attacking structure would start to stick. With it likely to be a wet game however, I'm not so sure.
I think we'll be alright

I'll be honest, I wouldn't buy the jersey and I certainly wouldn't wear itm Looks pretty gross and cheap and it isn't close to our colours.

Having seen the superhero jersey in the promos, my initial excitement has considerably waned. They don't look that good on.

Wondering if the brains trust has thought of looking at how james roberts was put into space at the titans and seeing if we can replicate that.

Wondering if the brains trust has thought of looking at how james roberts was put into space at the titans and seeing if we can replicate that.
I don't think a game plan of pass it to Roberts as much as possible would benefit the Broncos.

And for the record, Roberts was rarely "put in to space" at the Titans, it was just him beating his man most of the time. From memory he scored or assisted 50% of their tries for 2014, from the centres.

I wouldn't be against giving him more touches, still rate him as comfortably our most lethal attacking weapon anywhere from our goal line to about the opposition 20.

And for the record, Roberts was rarely "put in to space" at the Titans, it was just him beating his man most of the time. From memory he scored or assisted 50% of their tries for 2014, from the centres.

I wouldn't be against giving him more touches, still rate him as comfortably our most lethal attacking weapon anywhere from our goal line to about the opposition 20.

I rate Oates the better finisher at the goal line.
On that issue though, anyone else think Moga isn't really working out in the centres. We used to have the most potent left edge in the comp last year but this year it seems if just isn't clicking. Even Opacic did a great job at the back end of the year when Reed retired. The left edge this year has really struggled in attack

On that issue though, anyone else think Moga isn't really working out in the centres. We used to have the most potent left edge in the comp last year but this year it seems if just isn't clicking. Even Opacic did a great job at the back end of the year when Reed retired. The left edge this year has really struggled in attack

Could be Moga but you do have to remember we do have new attacking structures we are trying to get used to.

I don't think Roberts could deal with more work. He has been cramping up with 15 minutes to go almost all year. Maybe when he isn't injured and gets his fitness up he can have more ball.

That's Milfords side. Look at when Darius gets involved on the right. Kahu has been put over pretty successfully. Milford needs to sort it out and get Oates back on the try scorers list.

Could be Moga but you do have to remember we do have new attacking structures we are trying to get used to.
Matt Elliot on nrl.com was speaking about Tautau Moga's defence, Was criticizing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Behind enemy lines
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.