vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
To fill Glenn’s position, can’t we just shift Carrigan into 2nd row and play Joffrey at starting lock? Arthurs to cover Stagg and Farnworth to start on the wing.

14. Coates/Paix/Dearden
15.Lodge
16. Bullimor
17. Kennedy

Don't defend TPJ. He only has himself to blame. Only problem with him is that every trip to the judiciary is harsher the penalty because of his loading. Clean skins miss 1 game at most on his charges.

That suspension he got in round 1 was questionable. He probably should have been punished for sure and I think I said so at the time but come on, that was a ridiculous grading that should have never had weighting because let's be honest, that suspension on a completely fine tackle on Maloney last year was absolutely disgraceful. He shouldn't have even been penalised, let alone suspended for 5 weeks or whatever it was.

Stick to the same side.

It was our first game in over two months and we were missing two of our best strike weapons. For ***** sake. Sometimes sides hit the ground running, sometimes they don't.

Paix showed in the trials he isn't ready for first grade. His service out of dummy half for the most part was sloppy. He needs time to develop.
We can’t though. We will need to replace a centre and a second rower at the very least

Last edited:
I think we’ll struggle for points in this one.

To fill Glenn’s position, can’t we just shift Carrigan into 2nd row and play Joffrey at starting lock? Arthurs to cover Stagg and Farnworth to start on the wing.

14. Coates/Paix/Dearden
15.Lodge
16. Bullimor
17. Kennedy
I agree with everything you said except I'd put lodge at prop with flegler at lock. Its not ideal but he carrigan has the lateral ability defensively to cope and would have fun on the edge in attack I think. I'd also pick paix so Turpin gets a rest so he can be more effective in attack.
I wouldn't do it this time but if oates has another shocker I'd bring coates into the starting team and shift oates to the bench in bulli's place with paix or dearden rotating the hooker/half sub role as the season goes on

Rorters are looking sleek again. We will lose this sadly.

Our for and against is always in the negatives these days

Last edited:
Really worried about next week, even more so now.

Really worried about next week, even more so now.
Roosters looking every bit as fit and fast as Parra.
We will be in trouble, again.

Hope Milford and Boyd just watched how Flanagan picked the ball up from a grubber kick to score a try, rather then drop their lollies over the line.
So frustrating.

Last edited:
Roosters looking every bit as fit and fast as Parra.
We will be in trouble, again.

Hope Milford and Boyd just watched how Flanagan picked the ball up from a grubber kick to score a try, rather then drop their lollies over the line.
So frustrating.

I doubt Milford watches many games. He’s doesn’t seem to be a student of the game.

Roosters should be missing 2 forwards this week. JWH and whoever did the spear tackle, forget who.

we may have no Lexi so bear that in mind...

It was Radley I think and I'll believe it when I see it.
It was radley with the spear tackle, if that was tpj it would be 3 weeks. Jwh with the swing forearm in one tackle and lifting the elbows while being tackled which caused a concussion but I’m not sure if he got put on report for that, but they did mention it in a replay.

Both grade 1, both will be playing. No surprises there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• mrslong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • levikaden
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Big Del
  • GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Financeguy
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • Fitzy
  • Aldo
  • Adammacca
  • Wolfie
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Foordy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bish
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.