Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
2020 can get fucked

The rollercoaster ride of being a Broncos fan:

Lose 58-0 in record finals loss to Eels: “Get absolutely fucked. **** this entire team”

Darius gets sacked as captain: “YAY!”

Storm play hardball over Croft: “SCUM!”

Broncos eventually sign Croft: “YAY... I THINK?”

Darius commits to playing on in 2020: “BOOOO!”

Darius announces he will retire end of 2020: “WOOOO!”

Jack Bird tears his ACL again: “SEASON 2020 CAN GET FUCKED ALREADY!!!”

Coronavirus threatens to stop the comp before it starts: “GOOD, WAS GOING TO GE A SHIT YEAR ANYWAY”

Broncos play well with under strength side and beat Cowboys at the opening of their new stadium: “HMMMM, INTERESTING.....”

Pangai suspended for 4 games: “UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE”

Broncos come from behind at HT to beat Souths and finally get one over Bennett and Demetriou: “PEAK AROUSAL. THIS TEAM IS BUILDING NICELY. IT’S ALL SLOWLY COMING TOGETHER. WE COULD DO SOMETHING THIS YEAR BOYS. I’M FUCKING PUMPED”

Coronavirus suspends season: “NOOOOO. JUST AS WE WERE LOOKING GOOD FOR ONCE TOO. **** YOU!”

NRL announce season resumes on 28th May: “AWESOME, THAT BREAK IS GOOD BECAUSE NOW WE WILL BE ABLE TO GET OVER THESE NIGGLES AND THOSE 2 WINS IN A SHORT SEASON IS PARAMOUNT”

Round 3 changes from playing Titans to playing Parramatta: “YOU’RE JOKING?”

Fifita gets knee surgery out for a couple of months: “****!”

McCullough gets released to the Knights “YESSSS!”

Broncos get pumped by Eels: “****”

Alex Glenn put for a few weeks: “FUCKK”

Staggs suspended: “FUCKKK”

JWH and Radley free to play: “FUCKKKKK”

Turpin broken leg: “OH FOR **** SAKE END THIS FUCKING SEASON ALREADY”

In Summary:

#Bring back Coronavirus

Sure am, you found me out. I actually can't stand the team. In fact, the only reason I come on here and post so much is because I absolutely hate the team. In fact, I hate them so much I have to pretend to like them. I just wish more people like you could see through my facade.

You sir, are an intellectual of the highest calibre to see straight through me!
Oh poor dear. Did my question hit a nerve.

Oh poor dear. Did my question hit a nerve.

Totally, I'm absolutely livid. I've thrown the toys out of the cot, thrown the house upside down, abused the neighbour's cat and cried. You have no idea the restraint I am showing right now not to launch into an expletive-laden tirade. But thank you for asking.

Totally, I'm absolutely livid. I've thrown the toys out of the cot, thrown the house upside down, abused the neighbour's cat and cried. You have no idea the restraint I am showing right now not to launch into an expletive-laden tirade. But thank you for asking.
You are very welcome young man. So glad to be of service.

I hear Sammy's looking for a game...

I wasn’t singling you out mate, more so just looking forward generally. What’s done is done and it needed to be done. Just like with Kodi last year.
Lol Kodi would have come in handy last year as well instead we had to play turps at 7.

seibs May be a spud but he’s had some bad luck I’ll give him that

Lose 58-0 in record finals loss to Eels: “Get absolutely fucked. **** this entire team”

Coronavirus threatens to stop the comp before it starts: “GOOD, WAS GOING TO GE A SHIT YEAR ANYWAY”

Broncos play well with under strength side and beat Cowboys at the opening of their new stadium: “HMMMM, INTERESTING.....”

Broncos come from behind at HT to beat Souths and finally get one over Bennett and Demetriou: “PEAK AROUSAL. THIS TEAM IS BUILDING NICELY. IT’S ALL SLOWLY COMING TOGETHER. WE COULD DO SOMETHING THIS YEAR BOYS. I’M FUCKING PUMPED”

Coronavirus suspends season: “NOOOOO. JUST AS WE WERE LOOKING GOOD FOR ONCE TOO. **** YOU!”

NRL announce season resumes on 28th May: “AWESOME, THAT BREAK IS GOOD BECAUSE NOW WE WILL BE ABLE TO GET OVER THESE NIGGLES AND THOSE 2 WINS IN A SHORT SEASON IS PARAMOUNT”

In Summary:

#Bring back Coronavirus

Best not to mention the 9's or trials. Or the return of Kahu. Or the sad loss of Gehamat Shibasaki.

Last edited:

In Summary:

#Bring back Coronavirus
Perfect summary! I think there's a few more "FUCKKKKs" to come tonight and next week again Manly. Possibly the week after against Newcastle too. If we lose the following week to the Titans then the official “OH FOR **** SAKE END THIS FUCKING SEASON ALREADY” can come out.

Sure am, you found me out. I actually can't stand the team. In fact, the only reason I come on here and post so much is because I absolutely hate the team. In fact, I hate them so much I have to pretend to like them. I just wish more people like you could see through my facade.

It's what I suspected all along, I knew all those old posts supporting Kodi were just baits. Your dedication to the team you pretend to love but actually hate is commendable [emoji6]. For the record, I thought you left out Issako on purpose and I gotta say....I wasn't outraged. Keep the posts coming dude, I love reading 'em.

It's what I suspected all along, I knew all those old posts supporting Kodi were just baits. Your dedication to the team you pretend to love but actually hate is commendable [emoji6]. For the record, I thought you left out Issako on purpose and I gotta say....I wasn't outraged. Keep the posts coming dude, I love reading 'em.

I've got to say, I totally got the Kodi one wrong, absolutely not a halfback. But I still think he would be a gun fullback.

Fucking hell, Sproj. You’ve spent the last 7 years infiltrating the Broncos forum and you’ve finally been found out. You’re probably a Storm fan and you’ve been sending them our secrets. That’s why they keep beating us

Tedesco will feast tonight if last week was any indication.....the way we fell off tackle on the edge....good grief..

West Tigers have a superior spine to us at the moment, though Benjis on his last legs but right now they are playing as a unit.....Grant the final piece. I cant wait to see how he goes this season..?

Regardless of us getting embarrassed again, id like to see a few more inside-out balls form dummy half to Croft then inside to a storming Isaako. Saw it once last week but it asked questions of the marker defence.

Also, look at what Tupou does. He is dead set gunna score at least three tries tonight...why aren't we doing the same. Oates is nowhere near what he was but Coates can out jump anyone....Herbs might be able to....why aren't we doing cross field kicks in the attacking 20? The rules are on your side......lets do it FFS

Idiots. Since when does U sound like E?
[/QUOTlou

At least you didn't forget Kahu was the kicker after two years doing it and would make a fine starter.
We all have our brain fades.
I don't know why, I just have a feeling about tonight. If we can manage to play smart football and keep them down an end, you never know.

Oh hell stop brown nosing the staff.

Tedesco will feast tonight if last week was any indication.....the way we fell off tackle on the edge....good grief..

West Tigers have a superior spine to us at the moment, though Benjis on his last legs but right now they are playing as a unit.....Grant the final piece. I cant wait to see how he goes this season..?

Regardless of us getting embarrassed again, id like to see a few more inside-out balls form dummy half to Croft then inside to a storming Isaako. Saw it once last week but it asked questions of the marker defence.

Also, look at what Tupou does. He is dead set gunna score at least three tries tonight...why aren't we doing the same. Oates is nowhere near what he was but Coates can out jump anyone....Herbs might be able to....why aren't we doing cross field kicks in the attacking 20? The rules are on your side......lets do it FFS
I don’t even remember getting into the attacking 20 last week

At least you didn't forget Kahu was the kicker after two years doing it and would make a fine starter.
We all have our brain fades.
I don't know why, I just have a feeling about tonight. If we can manage to play smart football and keep them down an end, you never know.
Many are predicting a 30-40 point drubbing but it won't be that bad. The Roosters don't look near as imposing without Cronk and Latrell and Lindsay Collins is making his first career start tonight so he will be nervous. There is no way in the world that Broncos are victorious tonight but they will have a sniff for at least 55-60 mins. Roosters by 13.

Many are predicting a 30-40 point drubbing but it won't be that bad. The Roosters don't look near as imposing without Cronk and Latrell and Lindsay Collins is making his first career start tonight so he will be nervous. There is no way in the world that Broncos are victorious tonight but they will have a sniff for at least 55-60 mins. Roosters by 13.

id take that as a sign of improvement then if the score is that flattering..

Im trying hard not to lose my shit and retain perspective. No team can put on sparkling football with the suspensions and injuries we currently have. Its a take no prisoner sport and we simply have to man up.

BUT...I cant for the life of me work out why we aren't even trying to exploit the new rules that are in play this year.

Oates is nowhere near his best to deserve an automatic wing spot...**** him off. Put Coates out there instead and aim to isolate him 1 on 1 v his opposing wing on kicks near the try line. The ruck favour this type of set play. Rather than offer yet another pack of excuses post game, cant we at least demonstrate some basic corporate knowledge of the game and try this?

Cant we try and get Isaako much more involved in the game. Look at Tedesco and Tommy Turbo; involved the full 80 minutes. If Isaako is unwilling/incapable of doing something approaching this....**** him off...

Put Niu in there; tell him one thing...get involved the best way you see fit in offence and do it all game please....6 again rule is favouring these ball playing fullback far more than the half right now, because its the edges that are opening up more. 2-3 passes form the ruck....thats where the best fullbacks camp themselves in attack...

At leases "TRY" and show you have a appreciation of the modern game Siebs. supporters have eyes, we will see what you are trying to do regardless of result and youll get the support you are after....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Fatboy
  • Fitzy
  • Aldo
  • Mighty Bronx
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  • kiwibronco
  • dirtyharry
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • mitch222
  • bert_lifts
  • Bish
  • Mister Wright
  • broncos4life
  • sooticus
  • ostin86
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.