10:00

Team Lists

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
They were the standouts.

Guy I have noticed is Billy Gilbert the Capras hooker- leading the comp for tackles- 131 and last week six tackle breaks, 1 line break, 1 try assist, two offloads and a try. Very fast the try he scored was great vision.
He's the league version of the honey badger, apparently...

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
I'm a little more worried about this game then I should be...

The titans are burning after that loss, we have a few players knocked about (lodge and Roberts sick, tpj and Oates out, Thaiday who I'm really really concerned about because he had a head knock and when he is the tiniest bit not in peak condition these days he is terrible for us and we actually need him to stand up if Sua is on the bench and tpj out with lodge sick and sims had his 1 good game a month last week), and ex players always play better against us-especially when they are in a more desperate situation for a win then us....

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018

The titans are burning after that loss, we have a few players knocked about (lodge and Roberts sick, tpj and Oates out, Thaiday who I'm really really concerned about because he had a head knock and when he is the tiniest bit not in peak condition these days he is terrible for us and we actually need him to stand up if Sua is on the bench and tpj out with lodge sick and sims had his 1 good game a month last week), and ex players always play better against us-especially when they are in a more desperate situation for a win then us....
Jeez Louise! D'you wear a crash helmet around the house too in case you bump into something. You'll give yourself .....in fact you'll most likely give me an ulcer with all that worrying.

N

Number6

QCup Player
May 21, 2016
Jeez Louise! D'you wear a crash helmet around the house too in case you bump into something. You'll give yourself .....in fact you'll most likely give me an ulcer with all that worrying.

Agree ex players also have their one good game a season against us but surely the conversation in Broncs camp would be along the lines of an opportunity for the players who stayed to step up and show their ex team mates what they are missing, not Hunts on boys enjoyed his wedding let’s not tackle him and let him run all night.

But yes shouldn’t be worry should be excitement to smash up the titans. They lift so we get to enjoy the challenge of going harder and putting them where they belong (on the wooden spoon).

I want Taylor harassed all night (nothing dirty) just big boys running at him and isolating him and Wallace and Arrow smashed early and repeatedly to remove their go forward and any ideas of having a big game against us.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Taylor played a few minutes for us. He's barely an ex player

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
He's the league version of the honey badger, apparently...

Just watched him again. I’m more convinced he’s the roughie that could be an NRL hooker. He’s tough, tackles and loves a run.

Capras don’t win tonight without him.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Sorry Mr. Taylor, I won't make a joke about your son again. Enjoy celebrating his 49.09th game on Sunday

Not my fault you cant get your facts right. Try harder next time.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Not my fault you cant get your facts right. Try harder next time.
Imagine this for a moment. A poster on a fan forum for a specific team gives this weeks opposition play maker shit in the lead up to his special 50th game. I am absolutely aware that he didn't sign a 3 minute contract with us and was here before that. I don't need to go watch the clubs training sessions to know that

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Imagine this for a moment. A poster on a fan forum for a specific team gives this weeks opposition play maker shit in the lead up to his special 50th game. I am absolutely aware that he didn't sign a 3 minute contract with us and was here before that. I don't need to go watch the clubs training sessions to know that

I dont think you know a great deal about anything really, hence you calling him barely an ex player even though he was here for years.

You seem to have a real bee in your bonnet about people who go to the odd training session. I have a feeling you are just a little bit envious.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013

I said this last week and you flamed me for being negative. But yeah I agree with your concerns

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
I dont think you know a great deal about anything really, hence you calling him barely an ex player even though he was here for years.

You seem to have a real bee in your bonnet about people who go to the odd training session. I have a feeling you are just a little bit envious.
I must be a bit lost. I have somehow ended up on the Titans forum.

Let's not act like you can't just rock up and just watch them train. It's not like you need a special invite.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Agree ex players also have their one good game a season against us but surely the conversation in Broncs camp would be along the lines of an opportunity for the players who stayed to step up and show their ex team mates what they are missing, not Hunts on boys enjoyed his wedding let’s not tackle him and let him run all night.

But yes shouldn’t be worry should be excitement to smash up the titans. They lift so we get to enjoy the challenge of going harder and putting them where they belong (on the wooden spoon).

I want Taylor harassed all night (nothing dirty) just big boys running at him and isolating him and Wallace and Arrow smashed early and repeatedly to remove their go forward and any ideas of having a big game against us.
I reckon you're spot on. Just thinking Ash is not going to have the best night... broncs chased him hard and he turned his back thinking the tits are building to something ie $$$$

Unfortunately it's only Glenn on him come Sunday, but can you imagine in a few years (maybe next year) it'll be Sua putting shots on and harassing him all night.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
I must be a bit lost. I have somehow ended up on the Titans forum.

Let's not act like you can't just rock up and just watch them train. It's not like you need a special invite.

If thats the case, why do you keep having digs about people who watch them training. Its not the first time you have done it, wont be the last.

Training is open even to people like you, i just go from time to time because i have mates there.

Unread

Active Now

• Swordfish
  • Aldo
  • Dash
  • broncs30
  • Brocko
  • Organix
  • Shane Tronc
  • Waynesaurus
  • LittleDavey
  • KickHaas
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • Nerd
  • winslow_wong
  • GCBRONCO
  • ezpz
  • Jazza
  • BruiserMk1
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Hoof Hearted
... and 43 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.