Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
I reckon you're spot on. Just thinking Ash is not going to have the best night... broncs chased him hard and he turned his back thinking the tits are building to something ie $$$$

Unfortunately it's only Glenn on him come Sunday, but can you imagine in a few years (maybe next year) it'll be Sua putting shots on and harassing him all night.

I think sua will get his chance on Sunday

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
I reckon you're spot on. Just thinking Ash is not going to have the best night... broncs chased him hard and he turned his back thinking the tits are building to something ie $$$$

Unfortunately it's only Glenn on him come Sunday, but can you imagine in a few years (maybe next year) it'll be Sua putting shots on and harassing him all night.

Tbh, i dont think he turned his back on us because he thought the titans are building something, he turned his back on us for about 350k more a year than we were offering.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
If thats the case, why do you keep having digs about people who watch them training. Its not the first time you have done it, wont be the last.

Training is open even to people like you, i just go from time to time because i have mates there.
Because you use the information you gather at the training sessions to act like you know more than others. For example, you corrected an obvious joke because you somehow thought that someone who has been involved in Ash Taylor arguments on here since like 2014 wasn't aware that he had been signed for longer than the short period he had in his debut for us.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Because you use the information you gather at the training sessions to act like you know more than others. For example, you corrected an obvious joke because you somehow thought that someone who has been involved in Ash Taylor arguments on here since like 2014 wasn't aware that he had been signed for longer than the short period he had in his debut for us.

Geez you're a numtpy. You said he was barely an ex player, probably because you only judged him on NRL games.

And enlighten me what information am i gathering from training sessions ( which for the record i dont go to that often ). I know a few players, so i hear a few things. I don't post the vast majority of them. But for example, i did call where Roberts went to in late december, the story broke in the press a couple of weeks ago. I'd hardly get that kind of knowledge from watching a training session.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Geez you're a numtpy. You said he was barely an ex player, probably because you only judged him on NRL games.

And enlighten me what information am i gathering from training sessions ( which for the record i dont go to that often ). I know a few players, so i hear a few things. I don't post the vast majority of them. But for example, i did call where Roberts went to in late december, the story broke in the press a couple of weeks ago. I'd hardly get that kind of knowledge from watching a training session.
No, it was because I was mocking the halfback that is playing against us this week. I wasn't being serious. I think that is quite obvious but you're choosing to act like it was. It's weird.

So what? I broke the Marion Seve signing on here. You and 40 other blokes on Twitter said it too.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Its all good mate. I'm not really taking it seriously even if it looks like i am :D
That's cool. Maybe I'll swing by training sometimes and we can swap club secrets and talk about Broncos legend Joe Bond

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
No, it was because I was mocking the halfback that is playing against us this week. I wasn't being serious. I think that is quite obvious but you're choosing to act like it was. It's weird.

So what? I broke the Marion Seve signing on here. You and 40 other blokes on Twitter said it too.

I dont use twitter.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Jeez Louise! D'you wear a crash helmet around the house too in case you bump into something. You'll give yourself .....in fact you'll most likely give me an ulcer with all that worrying.
d'you know you're stressing me out by saying d'you

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
That's cool. Maybe I'll swing by training sometimes and we can swap club secrets and talk about Broncos legend Joe Bond

I'd be more than Happy to meet anyone at training if I go there.

And for the record I hardly think Joe Bond is a legend. Palmer Wapau on the other hand is.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
He's just baiting you. I think. I'm not actually sure what baiting means. Well I do, but apparently others don't. Are we not allowed to give opposition players shit anymore? This place is weird
I find it weird that if you bag an opposition team, coach or player you are living in a dream land in regards to expectations eg "players will make mistakes", "they are only young", "but they have developed son many good players" ect ect but if you say good things about the most successful club or coach of the last 30 years you are also living in a dream land "we need to change what we are doing", "he's lost touch with the game" ect... you'd honestly think we were parramatta if you listened to the posters on here these days...

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
He's just baiting you. I think. I'm not actually sure what baiting means. Well I do, but apparently others don't. Are we not allowed to give opposition players shit anymore? This place is weird

No because opposition players have feelings too.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
I said this last week and you flamed me for being negative. But yeah I agree with your concerns
Since then there has been 2 of our most important players ruled out, 2 of our other most important players under an injury cloud, and the opposition forward pack has come out and said they were embarrassed by their last performance...

So yes, I now agree with you..

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Since then there has been 2 of our most important players ruled out, 2 of our other most important players under an injury cloud, and the opposition forward pack has come out and said they were embarrassed by their last performance...

So yes, I now agree with you..

Hallelujah we are making progress. Have a good easter friend, have a chocolate egg for me

Unread

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Galco
  • broncs30
  • Battler
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • GCBRONCO
  • Morkel
  • Browny
  • Strop
  • Bucking Beads
  • Jazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • RodF
  • winslow_wong
  • Manofoneway
  • lynx000
  • Brocko
  • Harry Sack
... and 35 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.