PRE-GAME Round 4 - Broncos vs Titans

Macca is older...can’t be Luke....unless; Midi-chlorians...

Would Wayne be yoda then? I know he's tall and lanky but they both run the bald head with a bit of fuzz on top

I am concerned as to his attitude. He doesn’t seem modest at all. For a bloke who has achieved piss all, he has plenty to be modest about.

True. Why he would have benefitted being at the broncs rather than having Titans over a barrel. Having said that was the attitude still there when he was at Broncs?

Short cut to a million dollars? Lol. Any player would take that cash.

Agree would u honestly so no to an extra few hundred grand a year guaranteed to go work for a crap company who tells you how great you are constantly before signing rather than your current job with good blokes and someone that will tell you we can make you something one day...

Agree would u honestly so no to an extra few hundred grand a year guaranteed to go work for a crap company who tells you how great you are constantly before signing rather than your current job with good blokes and someone that will tell you we can make you something one day...
I agree most would take the contract in their careers, no one can deny that. But you have to weigh up something with the contract he's taken. Would his next 10 years of contracts not go up in value if he was in a top 4 team over a team that will be very very very lucky to make the top 8? Lower teams pay more money for players in top teams because they have experience in big games and bring a good culture to their teams. Something ash Taylor will not be able to put on his resume until his next contract unless a massive amount of injuries happen and he makes his origin debut, even then he will still not play more then 1 or 2 big games a year.

I’m not sure I saw anyone say they wouldn’t have done the same, I think the argument is that it probably wasn’t best for development as a player. Which is probably a fair statement, though the broncos as a club haven’t exactly produced any real evidence that we are good at debeloping halves these days so maybe he didn’t miss out on much in the long run either way.

If Kodi cannot fire this weekend, then his future is bleak.

I agree most would take the contract in their careers, no one can deny that. But you have to weigh up something with the contract he's taken. Would his next 10 years of contracts not go up in value if he was in a top 4 team over a team that will be very very very lucky to make the top 8? Lower teams pay more money for players in top teams because they have experience in big games and bring a good culture to their teams. Something ash Taylor will not be able to put on his resume until his next contract unless a massive amount of injuries happen and he makes his origin debut, even then he will still not play more then 1 or 2 big games a year.

At the end of the day though nothing in this world is promised, who’s to say he even makes it to sign his next contract?

If Taylor dominantly orchestrates a win over us on Sunday I’ll be extremely surprised, he is the type of young emerging halfback we could have really used but he’s merely potential for now, call it a titanic investment.

At the end of the day though nothing in this world is promised, who’s to say he even makes it to sign his next contract?
That's true... so I guess people shouldn't go to uni, do an apprenticeship, train to be a doctor?

That's true... so I guess people shouldn't go to uni, do an apprenticeship, train to be a doctor?

Well idk why they would if they were able to get paid massive overs to do something else.
That’s not really the same situation though.

Last edited:
If Kodi cannot fire this weekend, then his future is bleak.
It's bleak regardless and for him to "fire", he would have to come up with skills that he simply doesn't possess. He has yet to fire in the HB position.

Well idk why they would if they were able to get paid massive overs to do something else.
That’s not really the same situation though.
Yes you are 100% correct. It isn't the same situation. Kind of my point tbh

There's no logical argument to support the notion that Taylor should have declined the Titans offer. Tomorrow is promised to no one. His development as a player may be greatly enhanced by going or it may not. It was totally the right thing to do AT THE TIME. Time will be the ultimate arbiter.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Hurrijo
  • john1420
  • Griffo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • Xzei
  • Aldo
  • heartly87
  • Skyblues87
  • theshed
  • Waynesaurus
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • Pablo
  • Smokin' Joe
  • Broncosgirl
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.