PRE-GAME Round 4 - Broncos vs Titans

Taylor played a few minutes for us. He's barely an ex player

He signed as a 12 yo and was in our system till his Titans move

He is an ex-Bronco, regardless of not playing much first grade

Taylor is a overhyped useless c#$t..kodi is going to be and currently is better than that sell out..i am sick of reading all this taylor shit..Kodi and milf will be awesome if you inpatient fuks give them some time

IMG 0943

He's like the anakin skywalker of the broncos. After we obi wan kenobi his ass on Sunday he'll be a crawling fireball that hates us.

Milford: You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to destroy the Titans, not join them. You were supposed to bring balance to the NRL, not leave it in darkness.

Taylor: I hate you!

Milford: You were my brother, Ashley! I loved you.

Taylor is a overhyped useless c#$t..kodi is going to be and currently is better than that sell out..i am sick of reading all this taylor shit..Kodi and milf will be awesome if you inpatient fuks give them some time

I am concerned as to his attitude. He doesn’t seem modest at all. For a bloke who has achieved piss all, he has plenty to be modest about.

Since then there has been 2 of our most important players ruled out

Really?

They are good players, but are they our two most important players? I think not. We didn't really miss Oates a great deal during that period he was injured last year.

TPJ has had a couple of good games in the front row, but let's not go overboard. The other forwards stepped up in his absence and we really didn't feel his loss that much.

What we lose from Oates is the kick returns, but Bird can cover for that.

Really?

They are good players, but are they our two most important players? I think not. We didn't really miss Oates a great deal during that period he was injured last year.

TPJ has had a couple of good games in the front row, but let's not go overboard. The other forwards stepped up in his absence and we really didn't feel his loss that much.

What we lose from Oates is the kick returns, but Bird can cover for that.
Currently I think so. TPJ due to current form and because our younger forwars aren't ready to fill that gap, we don't have much aggression in the pack outside of TPJ despite only playing 3 games. And Oates is still an origin level player, if we didn't lose kahu as well I wouldn't think he was a great loss but Pearson doesn't have a high work ethic on the field

Currently I think so. TPJ due to current form and because our younger forwars aren't ready to fill that gap, we don't have much aggression in the pack outside of TPJ despite only playing 3 games. And Oates is still an origin level player, if we didn't lose kahu as well I wouldn't think he was a great loss but Pearson doesn't have a high work ethic on the field
In regards to Pearson, I haven't been his biggest fan but all the young fellas that have been given a chance so far this year have taken it with both hands I wouldn't be surprised if he has a blinder. He's been in the system a while now with not many genuine shots at first grade he's got to be thinking it's now or never.

I don’t get the Taylor hype...

Watching Matty Johns et al declare that he’ll be the best player in the league in a few years time boogles me

Maybe if he had followed the right steps in his progression and development rather than taking a short cut to a million dollars he could become something great. But I don't think the titans nor his attitude will get him there.

Maybe if he had followed the right steps in his progression and development rather than taking a short cut to a million dollars he could become something great. But I don't think the titans nor his attitude will get him there.

Couldn’t agree more.

I don’t get the Taylor hype...

Watching Matty Johns et al declare that he’ll be the best player in the league in a few years time boogles me
I don’t listen to anything the John brothers talk about. The only thing they have knowledge of is drug use.

Short cut to a million dollars? Lol. Any player would take that cash.

He's like the anakin skywalker of the broncos. After we obi wan kenobi his ass on Sunday he'll be a crawling fireball that hates us.
Does that Macca will play the remainder of the season with one hand?

Short cut to a million dollars? Lol. Any player would take that cash.

Yep you heard right. He took a short cut to the riches. Yeah I know people will always say who wouldn't take the money which is completely correct. But if you look a little deeper and beyond the superficial you'll realise he didn't earn it nor did he deserve it at his current level and skill set. And now that he's "made it" will he push himself and have the motivation to reach Thurston status? That's what is the true question to be answered.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Hurrijo
  • john1420
  • Griffo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • Xzei
  • Aldo
  • heartly87
  • Skyblues87
  • theshed
  • Waynesaurus
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • Pablo
  • Smokin' Joe
  • Broncosgirl
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.