PRE-GAME Round 4 - Broncos vs Titans

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

If Boyd was going to be moved(and he isn't), Isaako would be the one moving to fullback, not Roberts.

He also said Oates has done a hip flexor which could be right in a week...

9 days til our next game...

My mistake, I thought I heard him say it's unlikely he plays next week, but he was referring to TPJ, hard to hear the questions in the post game pressers.

If Ash Taylor is playing I am placing a million dollar bet on a BHQ argument about him to break out. Can I collect now?

Bookies are offering $1.00001 on it tho so is it worth winning $10?

If Ash Taylor is playing I am placing a million dollar bet on a BHQ argument about him to break out. Can I collect now?

Easy money with the way Nikorima is playing right now

KNik was rocks or sort of diamonds, give him a break. His kicking was woeful but his passing and running are top notch. Milf seems to be improving his kicking and Macca is another option. Keep going with KNik at 7, he has earned an extended shot.

Sproj i want whatever you are smoking or drinking expressed posted down here.

I’m with Sproj. You’ll never bring any young players into grade with that sort of attitude.

I don't know how he has earned the number 7, nor do i see potential as him being a full time 7 - imo.

Its not about bringing players into grade with cotton wool and warming them up over a few years as a half back. If a player comes into the 7 spot, its one of the most crucial in the team. Its either hes good the goods or not. What we are seeing is not an issue of being about to gel with the team. The issue is poor management (reflects bad game vision ), poor kicking under pressure and poor choices all under pressure. These are characteristics and we cannot rely on a confidence player in such a crucial role.

I don't know how he has earned the number 7, nor do i see potential as him being a full time 7 - imo.

Its not about bringing players into grade with cotton wool and warming them up over a few years as a half back. If a player comes into the 7 spot, its one of the most crucial in the team. Its either hes good the goods or not. What we are seeing is not an issue of being about to gel with the team. The issue is poor management (reflects bad game vision ), poor kicking under pressure and poor choices all under pressure. These are characteristics and we cannot rely on a confidence player in such a crucial role.

Should he not get a decent shot? Say 7-10 games to prove himself? We should throw him out after 3 games, one in which he went alright? Made a nice break tonight too only for Gillo to bomb a certain try. Different conversation if Gillo takes the pass.

Should he not get a decent shot? Say 7-10 games to prove himself? We should throw him out after 3 games, one in which he went alright? Made a nice break tonight too only for Gillo to bomb a certain try. Different conversation if Gillo takes the pass.

Do we have a better option would be my concern.

IMO, kodi had last year to start building relationships and connections in the team. Bennett announced early he would support Kodi. Benji was around and a valuable asset to assist Kodi and Milf. Add the off season, with kevvie, and being given the 7 well before this.

If we keep it going for too long, it will hurt the team. Frustration can creep in amongst the team also. If you think we get frustrated watching on TV, these guys feel it twice as bad.

Except he didn't have a decent game, he was largely MIA and outside of one break when he was involved he was predictable and his kicking game was pathetic, he can't use the forwards as an excuse they were making decent metres and we certainly had opportunities in their half for him to be more involved. One break doesn't make up for that even if Gillett catched and scored, it's like saying the team conversion kicker did a decent job as long as he kicked the winning goal, missing all the rest. Should Kodi be axed right now? No and thats largely because of lack of depth but he has got a long way to go in 2018 to convince that he has earned a longterm future after that, the Broncos can't afford to just sit on it forever.

Active Now

• john1420
  • mrslong
  • Kev_Guz
  • Fitzy
  • Morkel
  • bazza
  • broncsgoat
  • Gaz
  • Financeguy
  • Skyblues87
  • Mister Wright
  • bb_gun
  • Fozz
  • Manifesto
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.