Round 4 Discussion

Looks like we softened up the Storm a bit for the Tigers.

I hate the Storm.

I don't think I've seen them reel in a decent lead for awhile, they don't seem to score lots these days.

Why the **** is Steve Roach commentating this game..

Ridiculous call.

Slater tackled the decoy runner.

Storm run behind their players more than any team I've ever seen. Especially Slater and Munster on their kick returns.

Well if that call was made, Cowboys don't score and it's 26-26..

The ref had an influence on the game.

I've never believed once that you can just remove points from a teams total and believe that would've been it. If they didn't score they would've gone harder for another one. Lot of things happen with the turn of an event.

Another rubbish call.

That's a fucking shoulder charge.

I've never believed once that you can just remove points from a teams total and believe that would've been it. If they didn't score they would've gone harder for another one. Lot of things happen with the turn of an event.
Butterfly effect. If the ref stopped it when he was supposed to, the Titans could have scored 4 more tries and Thurston could have done his achilles. End of the day the ref still fucked up and it directly benefited the Cowboys.

Another rubbish call.

That's a fucking shoulder charge.
Exactly.

When does he attempt to use the arms? At no stage is the answer. That was a shoulder charge which hit the head.

If the MRC charge him and he's convicted then then how does that benefit the Tigers?

Cummins is the worst ref going, how did he get knocked out of he wasn't hit high???

Should be 20-0, but I keep forgetting that it's the nrl where every game has to be moulded to end in golden point.

21-20 Storm full time, Cronk field goal.

Butterfly effect. If the ref stopped it when he was supposed to, the Titans could have scored 4 more tries and Thurston could have done his achilles. End of the day the ref still fucked up and it directly benefited the Cowboys.
And for some reason since the forward pass in the semis against the roosters, the cows have barely had one 50/50 go against them.

They are the NRLs golden haired boys and they get treated that way.

When Thurston retires it'll be funny to see them get pumped every week (some of these cowboys will be exposed as the bums they always were - including a certain shit eating 5/8th)

Exactly.

When does he attempt to use the arms? At no stage is the answer. That was a shoulder charge which hit the head.

If the MRC charge him and he's convicted then then how does that benefit the Tigers?

Cummins is the worst ref going, how did he get knocked out of he wasn't hit high???

They said he was bracing.

Absolute fucking rubbish. He came into the tackle with no intention but to use the shoulder.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.