Round 4 Discussion

That was the 2013 seventh tackle try. Never saw a more ludicrous, paranoid, deluded and hysterical reaction to a call in my life.

They also complained about the forward pass call.

Thurston blew up at the ref.

Looking at the reffing lately, we're getting a fucking Storm-Cowboys GF this year aren't we....

Well congratulations refs.

You made sure Melbourne got themselves back in the game and those two rubbish calls at the end of the first half just marred what was a great contest.

So Melbourne cheat the cap for years and their players are allowed to keep their individual records.....

That Smith will have won more games than Lockyer is bullshit.

The Melbourne players club records from the relevant years should be deleted or they should have an asterix...footnote - x games won with a team that was deliberately and systematically cheating the salary cap

It's disgraceful isn't it. Cronk is also up there too I think he was in 4th position when they showed that statistic's ladder. Right on Lockyer's 40th too.

I got page sniped too I'll also re-post: Looking at the reffing lately, we're getting a fucking Storm-Cowboys GF this year aren't we.... (unless we get a massive Kieran Foran love-story then it'll be Warriors vs Storm/Cowboys but I think Warriors are too shit for it.)

Poor defensive efforts from teddy on both those runaway tries. He attacked the runner lazily allowing them to easily evade him. With his pace you think he couldn't pulled back and run with the player to bring them down even though they may get another 20-30m of field position.

Boyd's defensive contribution is why he is the best FB in the comp.

Foran did his hamstring by the looks of it.

Doesn't look like he will play. He didn't look happy at all.

Well shit looks like my post jinxed Foran, he's out lol.

Edit: The Warrior bus broke down on the way to the game too. Oh dear.

Hamstring tear for Foran.

It's a cruel game sometimes.

So Melbourne cheat the cap for years and their players are allowed to keep their individual records.....

That Smith will have won more games than Lockyer is bullshit.

The Melbourne players club records from the relevant years should be deleted or they should have an asterix...footnote - x games won with a team that was deliberately and systematically cheating the salary cap

Er, cheating or not they still played the games. This is one statistic that is irrelevant to the legal or contractual methods teams use to cheat the game.

Er, cheating or not they still played the games. This is one statistic that is irrelevant to the legal or contractual methods teams use to cheat the game.

Lol what, they played for 5 seasons with better players than the NRL legally allowed them to, how is it fair that the individual players should keep their wins / win % from those years if they had an unfair advantage every week?

Kearney could be looking for a new job sooner rather than later if this keeps up.

Last edited:
All the footy shows even use footage from those years while talking about how great they are and you ask the players and according to them they are still the winners from those years. It's as though they want everyone to forget it even happened.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Griffo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Dash
  • Santa
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Brocko
  • Dazza 92
  • Foordy
  • Porthoz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fatboy
  • Battler
  • TimWhatley
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.