Round 4 Discussion

They said he was bracing.

Absolute fucking rubbish. He came into the tackle with no intention but to use the shoulder.

Was that on Fox. I'm watching 9 at the moment

How do you brace by taking two steps forward and then driving with the shoulder....

And for some reason since the forward pass in the semis against the roosters, the cows have barely had one 50/50 go against them.

They are the NRLs golden haired boys and they get treated that way.

When Thurston retires it'll be funny to see them get pumped every week (some of these cowboys will be exposed as the bums they always were - including a certain shit eating 5/8th)

That call in the semi was the correct decision.

I wonder why Cummins had a smile on his face.

Oh I agree that it was correct but they whinged and haven't got a 50/50 call against them since

They didn't complain about that one from memory. They said it was their own fault they were beaten and the shouldn't have let their opponents lead by 30-0.

It was the redneck fans that did

They didn't complain about that one from memory. They said it was their own fault they were beaten and the shouldn't have let their opponents lead by 30-0.

They bitched plenty. JT was the chief offender.

Ruck defence letting them down again.

And that's why I don't think Teddy is that good.

One of the jobs of a fullback is the organisation of the defence.

He doesn't do it well.

Ps if Slater is engaging the marker then penalise the fucker. He is not entitled to do that.

Congratulations NRL, Smith, Slater & Cronk gifted another win. Tigers were the far superior team this game and should've been up 20-0 at half time, but you guessed it, the referees decided they would prefer a closer game, so they changed the rules for the Storm. Slater commits to tackle a decoy runner and then flops to the ground, that's a try in every single other game. Asofa-Solomona shoulder charges Joel Edwards to the point of nearly paralysing him, but because it's the Storm and we want an even game, he was just "bracing" himself..

I'm fucking over this league honestly, bunch of *****.

Did you not see the post-game interviews?

They complained about it alright.

I'm still laughing at the Blair try. One of the slowest length of field tries in the history of the game.

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Skathen
  • Broncorob
  • cento
  • Alec
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.