Round 4 Discussion

Maloney should have been put in the bin there.

Professional foul and no sin bin...

"It was Wade Graham that forced the error on Matt Scott."

I think you copped too many head knocks Block.

Impressive game from DCE. 5 try assists accoring to NRL.com.

How on fucking earth is that not a penalty?

He fucking clotheslined French.

Maloney getting away with everything tonight.

Genuinely hope NSW don't pick Tom Trbojevic, he's so dangerous every single touch

I haven't seen much of him besides maybe a few games in his first 6 months of first grade. He looked agile, but there was absolutely nothing to him. Literally looked like a tall skinny 15 year old. If anyone got a hold of him they'd be able to hammer-throw him in to the grandstand. Is he filling out a bit finally?

Been looking forward to this North Queensland VS North NSW game all week.

I've taken the Titans in this one. Been 100% so far but...not sure what I was thinking. Maybe it was because Tomalolo is still out

I haven't seen much of him besides maybe a few games in his first 6 months of first grade. He looked agile, but there was absolutely nothing to him. Literally looked like a tall skinny 15 year old. If anyone got a hold of him they'd be able to hammer-throw him in to the grandstand. Is he filling out a bit finally?

I'd say he's put on a few kilos, nothing excessive. He's deceptively strong for his size though, I'd wager that he's in the top 10 for tackle busts & line breaks at the end of the season, just has a knack for scoring tries.

Vidot and Copely playing for the Titans. It's a funny old game isn't it?

This refereeing is bullcrap, the Cows were 2m offside the ref was telling them to get back onside but then just lets them go and the titans cough the ball up.......no penalty.

**** off this is a stitch up.

82% possession what a load of shit. Penalties are just as biased.

The Brokeback Mountaineers are still the darlings of rugby league, I don't get it personally.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Sproj
  • Morkel
  • Battler
  • Justwin
  • Big Del
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fatboy
  • TimWhatley
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  • Wild Horse
  • Mick_Hancock
  • broncos4life
  • Stix
  • kman
  • Broncosgirl
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.