Round 4 - Rabbitohs vs Broncos - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were on fire today, Taylor and Inglis in particular.

Souths were outstanding today. Finally lived up to the hype they talk about.

souths were great. can they play well two weeks in a row? .. probably. they will be the toughest game we face so far this year.

couple things i'd like to see from us:
- more support of the ball runner.
- norman with more freedom. allow him to roam either side of the ruck.
- more gillett!
- early ball to our centres/wingers

we will have our work cut out defensively thats for sure.

I was only half watching the game but I'm sure I saw Inglis go down a couple of times with injuries - any possibility that he will be out?

- early ball to our centres/wingers

That's already happening and IMO we're going too early. Hodges doesn't have enough room on tackle 2.

Well I did call it. We should handle them relatively easy though IMO.

Souths defence was still ****. And Panthers were as bad as Newcastle

I was only half watching the game but I'm sure I saw Inglis go down a couple of times with injuries - any possibility that he will be out?

Maybe, he reinjured his ankle but stayed on the field. With the quick turnaround they might just rest him.

Souths defence was still ****. And Panthers were as bad as Newcastle

Precisely why we should beat them. Our attack will improve and our defense is on a level compared to Penrith.

We won without being great in defence where it counted. So that has me worried for Friday where I think the Broncos will grind us into making mistakes. Hopefully the short turn around doesn't hurt us too much.

I hope you NSW viewers enjoy the live telecast between the 2 heavyweights Parramatta and Penrith this week!!

At least I can watch Parra get smashed and I can laugh at my furnishing partner who tells me every year that Parra are premiership material. Com'n Parra are rubbish.

tvguide.com.au has this game being live at 7:30pm in brisbane on friday. is this just a stuff up? arent they a couple hours behind over there? nrl.com which usually lists the localised game time says 8pm..

tvguide.com.au has this game being live at 7:30pm in brisbane on friday. is this just a stuff up? arent they a couple hours behind over there? nrl.com which usually lists the localised game time says 8pm..

Yes Perth has is 2 hours behind Eastern Australia.

On the Rabbitohs' site it has the game as kick off at 6pm Perth time. They do not have daylight savings in WA, so it would be a 8pm kick off for Qld with the broadcast starting from 7.30pm similar to SOO. With a 9pm kick off for NSW but delayed due to the first NSW game probably wouldn't have finished yet.

I think the game is at 6pm in Perth, making it 8pm in Brisbane. So I guess they could start a live telecast at 7:30 with a bit of pre-game stuff, but they'd be struggling to get to the next game by 9:30.

I think they'll probably do it anyway and just cut more out of the second game.

all i care about is the game being live. i can't watch delayed games. have to check the scores as they happen.

i suppose we will be stuck with another week of ray hadley.

all i care about is the game being live. i can't watch delayed games. have to check the scores as they happen.

Are you in NSW or QLD? If you are QLD it will be live. If you are in NSW it will be delayed but if you are like me will be watching a live stream of a QLD channel 9 feed if I can find one.

9 are trolling everyone before they lose the rights, he sucks the life out of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Lurker
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Battler
  • lynx000
  • Aldo
  • Jeza23
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Strop
  • mrslong
  • Allo
  • levikaden
  • blacknwhite
  • broncsgoat
  • barker
  • Browny
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.