PRE-GAME Round 4 - Storm vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Honestly we were terrible last week, we might have beaten the Dogs but they were truly woeful, I think we are in trouble this week, I can't see us winning this.
That dropped ball for a certain try last week was a sliding doors moment for the outcome imo.

The amount of people on here who think Brisbane are a chance, is simply mind-boggling.

I'll be watching the full 80mins as usual, but the people going in expecting a win are just blind. I'll honestly be impressed if we keep it under an 18 point loss.

The amount of people on here who think Brisbane are a chance, is simply mind-boggling.

I'll be watching the full 80mins as usual, but the people going in expecting a win are just blind. I'll honestly be impressed if we keep it under an 18 point loss.

There's no point watching the game if you don't have the slightest hope. I think everyone knows that the Broncos will more than likely lose, but still hope for a big surprise, or something positive to get excited about.

There's no point watching the game if you don't have the slightest hope. I think everyone knows that the Broncos will more than likely lose, but still hope for a big surprise, or something positive to get excited about.
No I'll still watch the game because I'm a fan. I'll watch any game I can. I believe losing by 18 or less is a positive.

The dogs are 90-0 in their last 3 games, one of those being against us. We aren’t getting the spoon.
Look at Manly's for and against, Its somehow worse than the Doggies.
We definitely are not getting the spoon.

We will improve again this week. Broncos win by 12
Don't understand how you guys agree with this fool

Lazarus Redd bsm

Broncos' fans on a Broncos forum having hope in their team winning against the odds, absolutely mind-boggling!
So because you are a fan, it means you throw all logic out? It's not about hope, I hope they win too. But people in here are expecting a win, and it's insane.

That's the same logic as tipping the Broncos every week in a tipping comp and saying you can't tip against your own side.

So because you are a fan, it means you throw all logic out? It's not about hope, I hope they win too. But people in here are expecting a win, and it's insane.

That's the same logic as tipping the Broncos every week in a tipping comp and saying you can't tip against your own side.
As long as there is a chance we win, i will get behind that chance.

So because you are a fan, it means you throw all logic out?
You can support your team however you want, all I'm saying is that it's not really mind-boggling that people believe in their team even against the odds. What do you gain from being super logical about the Broncos' chances of winning besides a few extra points in a tipping competition and being able to tell people "I told you so" on the internet?

They dont have Cam Smith, they dont have Harry Grant or Finucane. They arent the side they were. Of course we have a chance if we turn up and compete.

I reckon you are one of these people who tell kids Santa isnt real!

Sort of. I mean I'd be joint leader of the tipping comp if I had tipped against the Broncos in the Eels and Titans games but as a fan I just can't bring myself to do it. I've tipped them tonight as well. In a two horse race anything can happen. Ask Steven Bradbury. It does happen.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Financeguy
  • HarryAllan7
  • Xzei
  • HVbronco
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • Turky Murky
  • mystico
  • LittleDavey
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Brocko
  • Battler
  • Fozz
  • broncsgoat
  • Waynesaurus
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.