Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

We will improve again this week. Broncos win by 12
Call me crazy but I'm with you
Ee597c3f4309be1f7542004fb174a1eb

This game is like a train wreck. I don’t want to watch it but I won’t be able to help myself 🤦🏻‍♂️

I really think we are in with a really good chance having Payne and Lodgy back. We have no excuse now for a good forward pack rotation with plenty of impact.
Well I will say we got a better chance of beating them now then we did in the past two seasons so that is something I will say.

These next few weeks will decide if we are still in the running for the spoon. Probably going to go 0-4, but if we avoid huge blowout losses it separates us from Manly and the Dogs, both of whom are worse than we were last year it seems.

These next few weeks will decide if we are still in the running for the spoon. Probably going to go 0-4, but if we avoid huge blowout losses it separates us from Manly and the Dogs, both of whom are worse than we were last year it seems.
I can’t see us getting the spoon with the likes of manly and Canterbury getting flogged every week.

I can’t see us getting the spoon with the likes of manly and Canterbury getting flogged every week.

Could be us getting flogged for the next month though against the top teams. We certainly have showed better footy than those teams but it's not consistent. Yet.

If things run true to form then we get our asses well and truly handed to us here. Standard Storm V Broncos game sees us shit the bed while the storm play a perfect game including some pure assy once in a lifetime tries plus they get all the 50/50 calls.

If we are going to give this a red hot crack we need to complete sets. Any drop balls/ 6 agains or any cheap possession WILL cost us points. They just have to much strike in guys like Munster and Paps as opposed to our Milf and Issako.

Our fully fit forward pack gives me some hope. I think with guys like Hass, Lodge and Pangai and if we can use Flegler as impact we can really match their forwards. Its just our lack of strike that bothers me.

They arent the same team without Smith so i nearly think gettintg into the arm wrestle with them and playing the safe game is the way to go. It's not like years gone by where you know Cameron Smith would win every arm wrestle so you have to throw the ball and try put them off resulting in silly errors and cheap possession.

Either way, if we aren't at our absolute best they will towel us. This one will be a real indication of if Kevvie has changed us or we are the same lay down when shit gets hard team.

The dogs are 90-0 in their last 3 games, one of those being against us. We aren’t getting the spoon.

Unread

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • Fozz
  • Strop
  • The Strapper
  • GCBRONCO
  • johnny plath
  • Allo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Volvo Driver
  • lynx000
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.