Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I think if Milford hasn’t found any form by the time Staggs is back. Put Staggs in at 6. The only issue with a Staggs and Dearden halves pairing is neither of them can kick... dearden isn’t the answer...

Spoiler alert: He won't find any form. Milford has put his career in the "Too hard" basket and nobody at the club has the gumption to call him out on it.

I think we...have to, don't we?
I don’t see why? If the captain of a team is off the field, the ref just speaks to whoever is around these days...

Or on a more serious note, do what the Panthers (I think?) did and just pick a bunch of captains. They only picked 6 I think from memory. It’s time we set a new NRL record and select 17 captains for the first time in NRL history...

Make everyone captain. Then they all call ‘1 set’ when down 30 nil as that appears to be the only job for a Broncos captain now, besides the toss. Imagine how intimidating we’ll be when the whole squad turns up at the toss? Be like agent Smith in the Matrix Reloaded and all just say the same thing at the same time... Be weird as hell. When a tv interviewer speaks to them, they all answer the same scripted lines in a monotone at the same time...

We’ll still get pumped by 30+, but it will be great tv nonetheless... 🤣

Ahem... we Asiata, and Copley. What more could we do to avoid back to back spoons???

I'd probably grab a couple of players who know how to win footy matches. I dunno what we do, but I can't look at this team and be confident it will ever win a premiership. It's bog average top to bottom really.

I tell you what, it’s going to be a real eye openings and I can’t even imagine how much it’s going to hurt on here if/when we ever drop Milford to Queensland Cup and we discover he can’t really be fucked trying or making an actual effort there either.
It won’t hurt me. Just confirm what most have suspected for a long time. He has got his pay day from our idiotic club and has checked out...

Seeya dickheads. I’m a millionaire now...

On a lighter note I have come up with a plan to “maybe” get some wins.

There are a lot of us on here, so if we were to join forces and coordinate one individual to streak whenever the opposition is gaining momentum, we may have a chance. Potentially needing around 100 streakers though.....per game.
Extra brownie points if you take out the opposition marquee player with a clothesline while streaking.

I'd probably grab a couple of players who know how to win footy matches. I dunno what we do, but I can't look at this team and be confident it will ever win a premiership. It's bog average top to bottom really.
I can’t look at this team and be confident we’ll win a game, let alone a premiership...

The NRL is getting so predictable I wonder how long betting agencies will keep carrying it? Betting on Storm, Panthers, Rabbits and Roosters most weeks is easy money...

When are grant and pappy off contract
I think Grant is gettable but I can't imagine we'll ever get Paps. Whatever we offer him I'm sure the Storm will be happy to match it. He's their most important player.

To answer your question though, both in final contract year next year.

I think Grant is gettable but I can't imagine we'll ever get Paps. Whatever we offer him I'm sure the Storm will be happy to match it. He's their most important player.

Why is it always the following year? Why can’t other teams be like us and let the players they want to keep run their contracts into the final year? Isn’t it obvious?

Every game this week has been a flogging, such a massive gap between the haves and have nots.

Unfortunately i dont i dont think grant is gettable anymore. I think munster will go to the new brisbane team, so the storm will invest their future in grant and papenhuyzen. They are both clever players.

Unfortunately i dont i dont think grant is gettable anymore. I think munster will go to the new brisbane team, so the storm will invest their future in grant and papenhuyzen. They are both clever players.
I reckon Grant could be persuaded with enough money. Paps I don't think we could offer him enough unless we did something crazy like a 10 year deal.

Every game this week has been a flogging, such a massive gap between the haves and have nots.
This is what 6 again brings. Especially when there's only one referee who isn't noticing forward passes, onside and all the shenangians in the ruck (todays example: Walker from the Rabbitohs elbowing someone in the back of the head and stomping on someones leg ). The wrestle hasn't ended. It happens right up until the ref calls held then they drop the guy to the ground.
There's a lot we can do better but the top teams are getting away with a lot.

This is why i want to protect Deardon. I hope he realises Walters paternal instincts. Milford is gone and probably into obscurity. Turpin isn't long term. The psychological impact of so many back to back loses despite your best efforts. McGuire is a grub, but getting rid of him was a mistake. McCullough was poor in attack, but getting rid of him was a mistake too. We need experience!!
agree we keep moving players on for rookies. We should only be moving experience on when we have someone proven to be better in the NRL. Nikorima another example not amazing but better than what we have now.

It's on again next week. I want to see us match them in the forwards and to that end I'd suggest we bash them first. Get our retaliation in early so to speak. If available, I'd start with Haas and Lodge, TPJ and Flegler, Carrigan. After 15-25 sub Lodge with Kennedy, next Haas with Riki, best of the other two move up front with Kennedy. Glenn was poor but tried hard and Te'o didn't seem to do much.

We haven't understood that on hit ups we need multiple bodies in motion because a basic hitup can become a gamechanger if the dummy half has options. Melbourne seem to do it on nearly every play.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Allo
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • Morkel
  • MrMoore
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Johnny92
  • Hurrijo
  • Stix
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.