Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
You can criticise whoever you like. If it’s accurate, I won’t say a thing.

If it’s absolute BS, like your crusade last year to turn every thread into a ‘Herbie doesn’t pass’ thread, I’ll call you out on it.
I know. How dare I even mention the hallowed name of Ferbie Hogsworth.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
I know. How dare I even mention the hallowed name of Ferbie Hogsworth.
There was a blatant moment where he should’ve passed to Oates this game. Did his usual cut back inside and slipped over instead.

JoeyK

JoeyK

BRL Player
Jan 18, 2022
I wish I could be as optimistic as some of you. Even 3/4 of a bottle of Gin couldn't raise my spirits or make me forget my sorrows. It just feels like a repeat. Win the first two games, get excited, then watch the tide go out.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
What's the typical Lisfranc injury recovery time? It depends on the severity of the injury, but it can often mean a minimum 6-12 weeks of wearing a moonboot or a cast, followed by months of rehabilitation and physical therapy.

Sounds like he will be gone for the season.
It's bad.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
He actually did pass:

And boy didn't I get told:

My apologies, I was wrong.

You didn’t stop turning every thread into a Herbie doesn’t pass thread last year, you were still doing it as recently as yesterday.

9CDFEA26 0F5B 4905 9BB1 67E2C21F3141

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
My apologies, I was wrong.

You didn’t stop turning every thread into a Herbie doesn’t pass thread last year, you were still doing it as recently as yesterday.
Well I never.

I hope you're just as tough on the Jake and Tesi bashers.

Mightybroncs2k17

Mightybroncs2k17

NRL Player
Jan 15, 2017
I know there's alot of uncertainty around the move but Herbie to fullback is like an itch that i just need scratched. He seems ultra fit, has speed, wants to be everywhere and is a strong runner of the ball.

For mine if he goes there and flops at least we know to throw the kitchen sink at getting in a fullback because we just dont have anyone up to the job.

Also, i understand the logic around kelly winning the battle for the 6 jersy as he appears to compliment Reynolds better. But it appears we are that unorganised that we need two halves out there who can talk and organise so I'm happy to give gamble a go.

At least gamble you know what you'll get and he'll bring some real heart and energy.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
For mine if he goes there and flops at least we know to throw the kitchen sink at getting in a fullback because we just dont have anyone up to the job.
Might as well. But let's throw the kitchen sink at one anyway. A proper one. Not another winger.

Herbie is supposed to figure out his contract this week. Be interesting to see where he lands. It will break a lot of hearts if he moves closer to the coast. But it will free up the funds to poach Walsh.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
See my earlier posts about criticisms being accurate.
Jesus man, every time I mention Herbie's name you're up my arse to your elbow. You'd think he was Justin Beiber. How about instead of sooking about it, you post a few videos of Herbie putting other players away. That would shut me the **** up, I bet. I'd never recover from that.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Dare to dream. Based on nothing, though. And @1910 says he hasn't been that great.

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
Jesus man, every time I mention Herbie's name you're up my arse to your elbow. You'd think he was Justin Beiber. How about instead of sooking about it, you post a few videos of Herbie putting other players away. That would shut me the **** up, I bet. I'd never recover from that.
Nah, I don’t really need to, you’re claim has already been debunked by @Johnny92.

Not surprisingly, you didn’t bother to reply to them.
Manu had 7 try assists in a roosters team that scored 122 tries
Olam had 10 and Melbourne scored 151 tries
Herbie had 7 and Brisbane only scored 77 tries
Both played more games in the season than Herbie

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
What's the typical Lisfranc injury recovery time? It depends on the severity of the injury, but it can often mean a minimum 6-12 weeks of wearing a moonboot or a cast, followed by months of rehabilitation and physical therapy.

Sounds like he will be gone for the season.
Might be career ending.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Dare to dream. Based on nothing, though. And @1910 says he hasn't been that great.

It would be pure desperation to bring him in as we go up against the roosters and Panthers. At least give Gamble the chance to get flogged by those teams and use it as an excuse to bring in Mam against the dogs.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
It would be pure desperation to bring him in as we go up against the roosters and Panthers. At least give Gamble the chance to get flogged by those teams and use it as an excuse to bring in Mam against the dogs.

We are desperate but I would also go with Gamble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • barker
  • eazy-duzzit
  • The Boss
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Dexter
  • Dash
  • Mick_Hancock
  • BroncoFan94
  • Swordfish
  • Brocko
  • The Don
  • mitch222
  • Johnny92
  • Howie
  • bert_lifts
  • Harry Sack
  • Organix
  • Loch Ness Monster
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.