10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
The only bit of hope left is that capewell and riki coming back helps.

Palasia and robati aren't first graders.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Is Gamble even in good form down in ISC or will we just be leading a player to the slaughter??

It's likely he will be brought in with Albert being injured, but he will be coming into a team that has zero confidence or belief, and now has injuries piling up.
The great thing about Gamble is we've all (I've) written him off and a lot of us (me) are expecting him to sign elsewhere. And that's just what brings out the best in him.

Unfortunately, I expect this has now given Kevvie licence to install his son at 6.

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
The great thing about Gamble is we've all (I've) written him off and a lot of us (me) are expecting him to sign elsewhere. And that's just what brings out the best in him.

Unfortunately, I expect this has now given Kevvie licence to install his son at 6.

His son did nothing all game despite going into six early. Gamble would offer infinitely more like he did last year.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
His son did nothing all game despite going into six early. Gamble would offer infinitely more like he did last year.
Here's a completely bullshit theory I came up with while pulling my **** this morning:

Billy has got progressively worse - Turpin style - since training under this old man's posse. He's a fairly ordinary 6, but a passable 14, if not put under too much pressure.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Here's a completely bullshit theory I came up with while pulling my **** this morning:

Billy has got progressively worse - Turpin style - since training under this old man's posse.
Careful - you’ll go blind

Strop

Strop

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 28, 2015
I wonder if Niu switched off mentally once he knew his main competitor for the fullback spot was shipped off? He seemed to offer something prior to Isaako moving on, but the last two games were appalling.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I wonder if Niu switched off mentally once he knew his main competitor for the fullback spot was shipped off? He seemed to offer something prior to Isaako moving on, but the last two games were appalling.
I doubt it... he's only signed until next year and you would imagine he was signed on a cheapish deal as no one was really in for him and we weren't all that urgent to re-sign him.

If he's clocked off then his career is done at the end of next year... he'll want a big year this year to get an extension and upgrade

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008

You know Ive been thinking about Tesi. 12M ago everyone was up in arms because he wasn’t support running if someone poked through.

He does now.

So all his faults, I honestly feel he’ll get there. He’s young and people who are young so dumb things sometimes.

Back him or sack him but if it’s option 2, you’d better make sure you have Walsh locked up.

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
The only bit of hope left is that capewell and riki coming back helps.

Palasia and robati aren't first graders.
Not sure Riki is either. Capewell is a proven "big game" player but how many big games is this team going to play? Some fans state that we have the roster to be a top 8 team. We don't and the results are already starting to show.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
He’s been ordinary since day one. But he had a highlight reel try last season and that buys you immunity it seems.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
What happened?
Confirmed Lisfranc foot injury. Could end his season, or very close to it. He's 31, hasn't extended and is expected to make way for Ezra Mam.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Confirmed Lisfranc foot injury. Could end his season, or very close to it. He's 31, hasn't extended and is expected to make way for Ezra Mam.

Sad for Albert. I’d say gamble will get his chance now.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
He’s been ordinary since day one. But he had a highlight reel try last season and that buys you immunity it seems.
Tesi scored 8 tries in 16 games. Herbie scored 3 tries in 20.

Only one of those players has immunity from criticism. A shower of shit will rain down on your head if you dare. Trust me on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • sooticus
  • Behold
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Aldo
  • theshed
  • Justwin
  • Santa
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.