Round 5 - Broncos vs Eels - Pre Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol just outta curiosity why so much hatred towards norman?

I'm not a fan of people lacking in the capacity to be humble especially when they aren't as flash as they think they are. Also I am not too fond of people who give up easily and I think Norman has a bit of quitter in him. Maybe more than a bit. Lastly I think he has the face of a premadonna. Other than that, I love the guy.

I'm not a fan of people lacking in the capacity to be humble especially when they aren't as flash as they think they are. Also I am not too fond of people who give up easily and I think Norman has a bit of quitter in him. Maybe more than a bit. Lastly I think he has the face of a premadonna. Other than that, I love the guy.

lol fare enough ill admit there pretty good points.

This game will be an easy win for the Broncos regardless of the result in the Eels game tonight and I'll tell you why...

I won't be attending.

I attended the 1st 2007 clash, Broncos lost.

I attended the 2nd 2007 clash when I was down in Sydney, Broncos got flogged.

I attended the 2010 clash, Broncos lost.

I attended the 2012 clash, Broncos got flogged.

I attended the 2013 clash when I was in Sydney, Broncos lost.

I haven't been to a win against the Eels in a long time.

When I don't attend, Broncos win.

Sorry guys, turns out I will be attending after all...

The battle of the #9s will be very interesting.

Much maligned around here, both would be right up there as the two form hookers of the game.

I haven't seen enough of Parra to judge, but it seems as if Peats is serving me a nice big helping of humble pie. While I thought he'd be better than Keating, I laughed off calls that we should have chased after him. However, he's seemingly been one of their best players and has made a nice impact thus far.

Really hope Macca puts in a big one tonight and re-enforces the faith many on here have shown in him.

Couple of other tidbits...

- Parramatta have lost their past 21 games on the road.
- Parker is 6 points away from reaching a 1000 points.

Last edited:
The battle of the #9s will be very interesting.

Much maligned around here, both would be right up there as the two form hookers of the game.

I haven't seen enough of Parra to judge, but it seems as if Peats is serving me a nice big helping of humble pie. While I thought he'd be better than Keating, I laughed off calls that we should have chased after him. However, he's seemingly been one of their best players and has made a nice impact thus far.

Really hope Macca puts in a big one tonight and re-enforces the faith many on here have shown in him.

Couple of other tidbits...

- Parramatta have lost their past 21 games on the road.
- Parker is 6 points away from reaching a 1000 points.

One thing I find interesting is their last away win was against the Broncos. They won 42-22.

Brad Arthur was the coach.

Last edited:
Looks like Hodgo might come off the bench with Maranta to start on the wing. I would say the plan would be to push Copley back into the centres and Reed into the backrow when Hodges comes on. Which will hopefully lead to Reed getting the boot next week.

Thaiday 100 games at Lang Park. Parker most on 120.

Hodges one try equals Hunt for most tries at Lang Park.

Parker 6 points for 1000. Third Bronco to do it.

Can't remember the name of the 9 in the 20's squad, but he just scored a 50 metre try.

Got the ball from the scrum and just ran straight through a huge gap left by the eels defenders.

24-12 to Broncos.

Can someone create a live scores thread and move that post there?

It's quite difficult to do it on my phone.

This must be what it's like to support a Sydney team.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 41
This 9 is having a good second half. Just made a break and nearly set up a try in the corner. Unfortunately Eels defenders got there in time and the final pass by Nikorima was a tad crap and the winger dropped it.

A happy memory against the Eels back in 1995(about 8 minutes into the video), down 14-6 at halftime, a furious Wayne Bennett gave them a big kick up the backside and the Broncos went on to put on a staggering 54 points in the second half of football.

Last edited by a moderator:
This 9 is having a good second half. Just made a break and nearly set up a try in the corner. Unfortunately Eels defenders got there in time and the final pass by Nikorima was a tad crap and the winger dropped it.

His name is Jayden Berrell according to my copy of Big League.

Locked, head over to the live game discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Johnny92
  • KickHaas
  • Santa
  • bb_gun
  • Manofoneway
  • azza.79
  • mieko
  • Battler
  • broncos4life
  • GCBRONCO
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.