vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubbish, Sua has been poor. Lazy, unfit and offering very little, especially playing in the middle.He needs game time in ISC to build up some fitness. Glenn hasn't been anything more than OK, but he has been better than Sua.

As the founding member of the Su'A>Glenn fan club, I agree, Su'A has been crap so far this season.

After what I saw last season I was legitimately expecting him to be in contention for Origin this year, that's how highly I thought of him, but it looks like that ankle injury (Which let's not forget, is a serious injury) knocked him around a bit, he definitely needs a month or two to lose some weight and get back in a rhythm in QCUP.

Doesn't matter how many lunk forwards he rotates, until he dumps the lumbering cocksucker who's been shitting all over the play from dummy half he's just pissing into the fan.

And those State of Origin selectors are fools for thinking he is good enough to play for Qld . LOL .

Macca is not dropping the ball and making us defend till we are fatigued ...

As the founding member of the Su'A>Glenn fan club, I agree, Su'A has been crap so far this season.

After what I saw last season I was legitimately expecting him to be in contention for Origin this year, that's how highly I thought of him, but it looks like that ankle injury (Which let's not forget, is a serious injury) knocked him around a bit, he definitely needs a month or two to lose some weight and get back in a rhythm in QCUP.

I dont think Seibold has helped his cause playing him as a middle forward, he just isnt one. He needs game time and fitness right now, and i think the best place for him to get that is in ISC. Give him a month there and see how hard he has worked and where he is at then. We have the players to afford to let him get right.

Lots of people here seem to have it in for Glenn. Sure he hasn't been great, but no one in the squad has. He at least puts in 100% effort in everything he does, which is more than I can say for most of our team. Milford has also been poor, but you can't say he hasn't at least been trying. In a team where 90% of the squad isn't even trying, you can't be removing the ones who are, even if they haven't been performing great.

He does give 100% and thats what i meant that i didn't necessarily think he shouldn't have a spot in the 17 at the moment. His defense was not its usual last week. But i get he is consistent

Rubbish, Sua has been poor. Lazy, unfit and offering very little, especially playing in the middle.He needs game time in ISC to build up some fitness. Glenn hasn't been anything more than OK, but he has been better than Sua.
Yet beats his stats every week, being lazy and unfit. But we all know stats aint a thing hey mate lol

Gillet been good for us, one of the few. Considering he's come back from a major lay off and potentially career ending injury, I've been quite pleased with what he has dished out. He has some work cut out for himself, dealing with milf's defensive deficiencies, but has proven he can hold the line together in the past.
The problem isn't him, it's the lack of talk and cohesiveness as a team. Id be doing nothing but drill the defence this week along with a simple game plan that builds on pressure by keeping our opponents trapped in their half, even at the expense of a half chance.
Despite what was dished up last week, I think our forwards can dominate teams, so long as they have a game plan that suits them.
If we keep dropping balls and defending with our opponents having 70% possession it won't matter what team plays or what the forwards or halves do.
They hit rock bottom last week and should be hurting. Use that pain to pull the team together. Give them a solution to their confidence woes that relies on hard work and enthusiasm and we may see something akin to the cowboys.
If however we pretend we can throw the ball around and dish out complex set pieces early in our tackle count or on our line, it may be a long, long season.
We can work on the fancy stuff later after we string together some wins and have the confidence in each other as a team to pull them off.

Yet beats his stats every week, being lazy and unfit. But we all know stats aint a thing hey mate lol

They arent everything. Plus they are playing in different positions. You dont need stats to see with your own eyes Sua is miles off the pace and is nowhere near what he was in 2018.

They arent everything. Plus they are playing in different positions. You dont need stats to see with your own eyes Sua is miles off the pace and is nowhere near what he was in 2018.

They are in different positions. One is in his specialty position and one doing a job he aint done before. Its ok hopefully Patti will save the day this week in the middle ;)

They are in different positions. One is in his specialty position and one doing a job he aint done before. Its ok hopefully Patti will save the day this week in the middle ;)

HE will!, he is the GOAT

HE will!, he is the GOAT

Look I hope you are right Wolfie. You have been talking this bloke up like he is the reincarnation of the Lord Jesus Christ. I just dunno if another young inexperienced forward is what we need. Would have preferred Taga myself to add some much needed agression.

Reactions: Dee
I have to ask Wolfie...are you a relative of carrigan’s or are you that dead certain of his abilities?
Yes, he is. He's also a relative of Tom Opacic, Jayden Nikorima, Carlin Anderson and every other player he has constantly praised on here as the next big thing.

Yes, he is. He's also a relative of Tom Opacic, Jayden Nikorima, Carlin Anderson and every other player he has constantly praised on here as the next big thing.
Lol! well I like his positive outlook, probably not on those other players but I do like what carrigan is all about and we need his blue collar attitude to hard work.

Plus he isn't completely gassed after 15min like most of the young guys in the team. Fifita is obviously a good athlete and big but he doesn't seem to cause of lot of trouble for the defence when running on the edges.

This is probably the craziest comment I’ve read Fifita takes 3 to 4 players to get him down every time. It’s his defence that needs the work.

This is probably the craziest comment I’ve read Fifita takes 3 to 4 players to get him down every time. It’s his defence that needs the work.
Really? Ok, maybe I need to watch him more closely but without looking at the stats, I would guess he has a shortage of line breaks and tackle breaks. I could be wrong but it's the impression I get.

Gillett was playing an unfamiliar role in the first three games. He was the better of the two on Thursday night back out on his edge.
It still looked like he was getting bullied by the opposition to me. Though you are right he was better on the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.