10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay

QCup Player
Jun 5, 2013
Why? The 6 and 7 both create a lot of scoring opportunities. Not their fault if their wingers and centres are dropping the ball.

The 1 is a huge reason for the defensive lapses though, he is also the captain, so needs to lead by example and direct players to fill gaps.

The 9 needs to give better service so the 6 and 7 can continue to shine. Creating opportunities to score is NOT a problem for this team currently.
We did bomb some chances against the Roosters, but conversely we've been gifted 2 tries this year from Ravalawa and Widdop dropping the ball cold, one from a Jesse Bromwich offload and one was just the typical 'James Roberts is fast' try that we don't currently have access to. It's probably too early to say whether or not our attack is a problem though. We've only played 4 games and the Cowboys matchup is historically an outlier.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Why? The 6 and 7 both create a lot of scoring opportunities. Not their fault if their wingers and centres are dropping the ball.

The 1 is a huge reason for the defensive lapses though, he is also the captain, so needs to lead by example and direct players to fill gaps.

The 9 needs to give better service so the 6 and 7 can continue to shine. Creating opportunities to score is NOT a problem for this team currently.

Because it would take a first time watcher of rugby league to sit there and actually believe in their heart that Kodi is a halfback. He's not. He never will be. The experiment has failed.

R

Rookie Alan

QCup Player
Apr 9, 2019
i Just simply don’t think any good team can live without a good fullback these days, as this position provides so much to both attacking and defending sides, Boyd might still have something to offer, I just don’t know if it’d be too late till he gets his shit together

S

Slippin Jimmy

QCup Player
Jun 8, 2017
Doesn't matter who's at halfback if our forwards continue to be dominated. If our forwards get on top and our halves keep shitting the bed, then I'll join the drop Kodi chorus.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Round5TeamListr

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Fifita in the 13 is interesting ...

F

Footy Fanatic

NRL Player
Dec 12, 2018
Not particularly happy with the side named...

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Someone check on Wolfie.

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
Surely they won't run out 1-17... That team makes no sense... Load up on the tigers boys. It's gonna be a long night. Fifita at lock? Block can hardly tackle... Haas at 18th man when Sua is useless and Shibasaki brings nothing at all and can barely play centre? I'd rather have Glenn or Fifita move to centre if there's a backline injury.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Haas misses out.

I'm not surprised.

I imagine the Broncos have told him that he needs to earn his spot after his **** ups.

Reactions: Gaz
FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
Oh **** shit this is fucking ridiculous. Seibold can piss off, I had huge hopes for him but he is no different to WB in the amount of chances he gives to non-performing players. He's a fucking soft ****. We are done for this week there is no doubt about that. Seibold is a gutless piece of fluff one season wonder as far as I'm concerned.

Seriously, what kind of incriminating photos do some of these players have to hold coaches over a barrell like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• theshed
  • marw
  • Bucking Beads
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.