PRE-GAME Round 5 - Broncos vs Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's 21 names up there lads. Pro tip: just because a player has been named in the 1-17 doesn't mean he'll stay there. Especially from 14-21. Calm
The side will be unchanged.

Broncos will smash them and put on a show, then revert to being lazy spuds a few weeks later.

This is what I see happening. We’ll crush them then go to Canberra and cop a hiding

1.Issako
2.Oates
3.Staggs
4.Bird
5.Boyd
6.Milford
7.Deadan
8.Lodge
9.Macca
10.Offa
11.Fifita
12.Gillet
13.Glenn
14.Niko
15.Hass
16.Carrigan
17.Flegler

I’d give Isaako a chance for the fullback, as it’s his preferred position, for him, go big or go home, time to redeem himself.

Bird already played half last year in few games, yes, he’s not at his best form, but I don’t think that’s the position we need him most. I’d rather give a young guy a shot, since we are already packing young forwards for the future.

The reason I put Boyd over Staggs at wingers is I don’t know how Staggs is in catching high kick balls......

Shibasaki..?? Offers nothing IMO. Have been totally unimpressed every time I've seen him play. He ran on last week and bombed a try on a platter within 5 minutes. The guys a spud.

This is what I see happening. We’ll crush them then go to Canberra and cop a hiding
Didn't you read my other post? There will be no crushing. They won't beat Canberra though.

Shibasaki..?? Offers nothing IMO. Have been totally unimpressed every time I've seen him play. He ran on last week and bombed a try on a platter within 5 minutes. The guys a spud.

I highly doubt Shibasaki will be playing.

Seems like our only wingers are Oates and spuds.

1.Issako
2.Oates
3.Staggs
4.Bird
5.Boyd
6.Milford
7.Deadan
8.Lodge
9.Macca
10.Offa
11.Fifita
12.Gillet
13.Glenn
14.Niko
15.Hass
16.Carrigan
17.Flegler

I’d give Isaako a chance for the fullback, as it’s his preferred position, for him, go big or go home, time to redeem himself.

Bird already played half last year in few games, yes, he’s not at his best form, but I don’t think that’s the position we need him most. I’d rather give a young guy a shot, since we are already packing young forwards for the future.

The reason I put Boyd over Staggs at wingers is I don’t know how Staggs is in catching high kick balls......
You'd slot in a 18 yo with two games ISC experience into HB for the Brisbane Broncos? That is the silliest of the many selection blunders you have just made. Luckily, you are just a rookie. Are you mates with Kyall?

Tigers at $10 for 13+ seems pretty attractive to be honest.

2y42cq.jpg

Didn’t the likes of Turpin and Sean O kill it in the pre season and the trials? How do these guys ever get a shot when our spine is pretty much set in stone.

but they're not going that well in the ISC ... if they want a shot, then they need to demand selection through their performances, just like @Wolfie boy Carrigan has

Lol atleast he made some changes. Although I didn't think it was possible to make our team even worse.

but they're not going that well in the ISC ... if they want a shot, then they need to demand selection through their performances, just like @Wolfie boy Carrigan has
demand selection? Neither Darius Boyd or Nikorima would be the starting fullback/halfback for any other team in the comp. Honestly if you took away the name, Darius would be lucky to play Qcup.

demand selection? Neither Darius Boyd or Nikorima would be the starting fullback/halfback for any other team in the comp. Honestly if you took away the name, Darius would be lucky to play Qcup.

then it should be easy to take their spots ... that should tell you exactly how these fringe spine members are going in the lower grades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • BroncosAlways
  • scobie
  • OnToSomething
  • Broncosarethebest
  • winslow_wong
  • eazy-duzzit
  • Battler
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.