vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if we held them to nil again, Des would be out the door pretty quickly you'd think.

Feeling confident about this game. Last year I would of been worried because of our forward pack but this year our forward pack is better especially our bench. Just hoping like everyone else I hope that our attack finally clicks, I feel like it will with milf on fire.

Heard on the radio that Mbye won be playing as he's been slapped with a charge for his shoulder charge.

Thaiday is the heaviest and laziest he's ever been. His defensive efforts and effort off the ball has dropped significantly.

He ballooned to 121kgs in 2014. He is playing at 115kgs this season so, no...

Yep no Mbye is bad news for us. Him and Reynolds suck together.

If he's 115kgs I'll eat a whole turtle.

Well that was him late in the pre-season this year and he has had much fatter guts than that in his career, so what shall it be? Roasted in it's shell or turtle soup time?

Attachments

• IMG_0252.jpg
    IMG_0252.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 93
First 20mins of the game will be very important. Dogs will be fired up after the embarrassment of last week and the pasting they've copped in the media.

If we start strong I think they'll lost all confidence and we will run away with it.

Is Kodi playing in the halves in ISC ? I figure he is trying to get into a position to fill Hunts boots next year.

Is Kodi playing in the halves in ISC ? I figure he is trying to get into a position to fill Hunts boots next year.

He is, but I believe he is playing at 5/8th. And he isn't doing much.

Over the years watching the Broncos they have often confounded me. Games I held little hope for they have won and won well yet others, like this coming......well, you know. I want to think they will go real well but this has happened to me before. Suddenly the opposition look like NRL champions and we come out flat as a tack....if this happens and signs of the Broncos ruthless attitude are missing I'll feel like we are pretenders for the rest of the year. To really show their credentials, they must solidly win this one. They don't need a cricket score, just a total and unquestioned win.

I hope our kicking game is on point. If it is, we stand a very good chance of winning.

Brad Abbey's positioning at the back is average at best and Manly really exposed that. I hope to see some smart kicks to the corner with a good chase.

When we are on their line, I hope to see both Hunt and Milford to put some grubbers through to either get a try or force a repeat set.

I want to see Hunt put some grubbers through for Roberts. It could be very effective for us with Abbey at the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Maddy
  • broncs30
  • Xzei
  • BroncosAlways
  • mrslong
  • Jedhead
  • Foordy
  • Santa
  • BruiserMk1
  • mrtij
  • Dash
  • Allo
  • Manofoneway
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Skyblues87
  • Big Del
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.