Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

i was waiting for you to crawl out of your hole.

slapstick has various terms and use, and can be related to obvious farcical situations and jokes.

No it doesn't, just admit you made a mistake for once FFS.

Moga
Play Glenn at centre if need be
Atleast he knows how to run a fucking backline play and not just stand flat all the time

Hilarious that you think Glenn would resolve the back line. He gets burnt for speed in defence and never passes the ball... next

Moga put Oates away down the sideline twice. Maybe Oates needs to learn to step inside rather than trying to burn the sideline.

It was one of the worst draw and passes ive seen in my life. Steve Michaels would be proud

only caught the 2nd half lastnight...After a days work and to come home and watch your team look unco...bad way to end my night...

Graham made Oates look super slow being able to tackle him into the sideline...If it was Roberts or Kahu (if he tried to just run as hard n fast as he could) they would've breezed past.

Moga needs to run on to the ball at pace and be more of a wrecking ball centre/edge runner. He looking BIG for nothing

The dropout rule is kinda dumb though, theres no way that ball is going 10, why does everyone have to wait around for it to stop dead before we can move on?

I thought it had stopped, but I thought the issue was he was inside the 10m? And yeah, stupid rule, if you can only drop out 5m then you deserve to be sent off, not get a penalty.

Well the good news is I think we are the best 2-3 side in the comp. Bad news is we have zero attack period. Wayne needs to temper the enormous ego for a minute and bring in an offensively minded coach.

I would leave the rule the way it is. The last thing NRL needs is another grey area for refs to pick and choose when to use discretion.

That's the type of loss you sit back in August and say well if only we had......

The Dogs were at the Broncos mercy, they looked disorganised and caught between styles for the first half of the game. Dogs kick control was terrible and they had no idea where the set was going to finish. The Broncos just couldn't take advantage enough and convert that uncertainly into points.

The Kahu incident was the momentum change, I can't believe an NRL player didn't know you can't touch it.

The Broncos' forwards got beaten, the game was won but Klemmer passing pre-line to Kaiano who then made 20m and drew a penalty highlighted a huge difference.

In attack I thought Moga was getting the early ball he needs a few times and he was able to get that big right fend out. I like Milford kicking early and playing footy. I still think depth and early ball with guys moving would fix a lot of attacking issues. I know that's the goal but it isn't seamless yet.

Broncos' just can't put it altogether, either Hunt plays straight and looks good and Milford has trouble or Milford looks alright while Hunt has a quiet game.

I thought it had stopped, but I thought the issue was he was inside the 10m? And yeah, stupid rule, if you can only drop out 5m then you deserve to be sent off, not get a penalty.

It's not in play until it has gone 10m.

If you didn't have the rule you could run forward and stop it reaching the 10 and claim a penalty. It has to be allowed to reach it's maximum distance.

It hasn't been a problem for 100 years.

Well the good news is I think we are the best 2-3 side in the comp. Bad news is we have zero attack period. Wayne needs to temper the enormous ego for a minute and bring in an offensively minded coach.

How many guys do you need? JD has been there doing it.

Who do you want as an assistant?

Personally I'm done with this stand and wait defense technique. Sure we are holding teams out with the slide but fark me we concede so many meters the opposition are in attacking range regularly and putting huge pressure on us. Even if they don't score we are dropping out or getting the ball back deep in our own half where we spend most of our time.

We are relying on the opposition to make errors or kick plays for us to get into scoring position. The dogs stopped the errors in the second half last night and it strangled us.

The other teams have worked us out, we are predictable. Hold the ball don't make errors and chew up the meters with out waiting defense, they gang tackle our one out forwards who just run up the middle for four tackles which also slows the ruck and then we are left kicking early from our own half.

We need to stop playing down our end of the field.

It shouldn't have been close. We should have flogged them. But, we can't close out games. Not even against the worst teams in the comp apparently.

That's where I disagree. The Bulldogs aren't a pack of jokers, they've got a world class pack and they can beat any team when they get them into a grind.

Brisbane weren't perfect, but they were on their way to a victory before that blunder from Kahu. In the wet, mistakes like that are critical and can change the course of the game. That's what happened and in the space of ten minutes the entire complexion of the game changed.

There's some valid concerns but I'm willing to wait until next week before I lay the boot in.

I see no surprises so far this year. We beat an undermanned Sharks, we were beat at the post by JT's cowboys again, Storm beat us in heartbreaking fashion, we beat Raiders at Suncorp and lossed to the an inspired Bulldogs in the pissing down rain. No real surprises there.

I think it was Big Pete who said (we'll find out where the Broncs are at in rd 6 against the Roosters.) This is the case more than ever now.. We lose and we are pretty much fucked for making the top 4 IMO, but if we can win in convincing fashion we are a premiership favorite again.

Now or never for Brissy. We need to come out next in the right frame of mind - like the Bulldogs did against us with there backs against the wall. Fingers crossed for a dry track. If it was a dry track last night I think Broncos would have got the job done against the dogs.

The most annoying thing though, is that we know the Broncs have got it in them to be kicking ass right now. They COULD have won all theses games. I don't know what the answer is and I'll leave it for folk on here who know alot more about RL than I do to debate. I just hope the boys come out fired up next beyond belief. We've all seen it happen. When the Broncs get it right and are fired up there aint no one we can't annihilate. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

Active Now

• kman
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Mr Fourex
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • jarro65
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bb_gun
  • Rowdy124
  • Skyblues87
  • Jedhead
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • winslow_wong
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.